591-600

Chapter 591 The Second Child 3

Xibao sat upright on the edge of the kang, with his legs dangling, watching his mother with curiosity, just like a good child.

When he saw his mother take out a lot of delicious food, all of them looked familiar, his eyes lit up, and he shouted impatiently: "Mom, mother, mine, mine, Guoguo! "He pointed to the can.

"Why are your eyes so sharp?" Having said that, Feng Qingxue still opened a can for him and poured half of it into a bowl.

Xibao skillfully turned over and climbed back to the kang surface, he hummed and pulled the kang table from the inside to the middle, and sat down in front of the kang table with his two small claws on the edge of the table, happily looking at the person in front of him. In the bowl, oh, it was the orange petals and sugar water in the bowl. Little Fatty stretched out his hand to the side, received the spoon handed by Feng Qingxue, and immediately scooped a piece of orange petal into his mouth.

Feng Qingxue tied a bib to him, and the little guy shook his head, "No, no!"

"If you don't tie it, you won't eat it."

After saying a word, Xi Bao immediately stopped, and honestly let his mother put on a bib with the words "Xi Bao" embroidered in red on a white background, but he was too fat, and the straps on his back were barely tied together. .

"Okay!" Feng Qingxue patted Xi Bao on the shoulder.

Xi Bao snorted, lowered his head to eat his own food, and waved his spoon so fast.

After he licked the bottom of the bowl clean, except for the grain and dried vegetables, everything else was put away by the breeze.

Grain and dried vegetables are placed in the west corner, and when the soldiers deliver it, they are stacked directly in the corner according to her words.

The house is not divided into living rooms and bedrooms, but the area is not small. The kang is located on the east side, and some food, potatoes and other things are piled up on the west side.

The four bags of grain are finished grain and flour, and they are placed on two side-by-side benches.

Feng Qingxue opened the bag and looked at the flour inside, and suddenly it was dark, and his head was dizzy.

She stood there for a while, and after the dizziness passed, Feng Qingxue still felt uncomfortable, she couldn't help leaning against the wall and gasping for two breaths, and said to herself, "What's wrong?"

She tapped her pulse, and before her fingertips found anything, she saw the calendar on her watch.

"Is this pregnant?" While looking at the calendar, his fingertips were like rolling beads, it was the Huamai.

Lu Jiang heard these words as soon as he came in, and immediately put down the things he brought, strode up to her like a meteor, and held her up, unable to hide his concern and joy, "What did you just say? Pregnant? Brother?"

As he asked, he did a careful calculation in his heart. It seemed that his wife would be absent for a month and a half.

Seeing his appearance, Feng Qingxue lightly smiled and said, "Could it be that you and I have a good heart? Or you and the baby have a good heart? I just felt the pulse of his existence, and you're home."

This is to admit that you are pregnant.

Lu Jiang hugged her and laughed, as happy as a child, "I'm a father again!"

"You've already become a father, what does it mean to be a father again? Where did you put Xibao when you said that?" Feng Qingxue gave him an angry look, "You should say, you have another child."