31-40

Chapter 0031 Reach out 3
She specially selected the wood after the bed fell apart at the waste collection station, and only one leg was missing after the combination.
  Feng Qingxue put together another coffee table and placed it in the corner of the bed with missing legs. The corner of the bed was a few centimeters higher, but it was acceptable.
  How to make doors and windows, the wind and snow will be helpless.
  "Let's do it for now, anyway, there's nothing to covet in our house now." Feng Qingxue clapped her hands and looked at the sky, she was actually busy all afternoon, and it was getting dark.
  Qingyun walked around the bed, "Sister, we have a bed, it would be nice if we had a quilt." In the
  past, she and her elder sister also had a quilt. Although it was old, elder sister always put the quilt inside The face was washed clean, and the cotton was soft and soft, but when they were kicked out of the house, they were occupied by the second sister-in-law.
  The second sister-in-law was the worst, bad and domineering.
  Sister-in-law is not a good person, she stole her sister's clothes and shoes.
  Feng Qingxue placed the boiled rice soup on the coffee table, and only half of the table supporting the bed was used.
  "Sister will find a way to get two new quilts, come and drink rice soup."
  A thick layer of rice oil formed on the soup surface. Feng Qingxue and her sister drank it separately, and each ate half a black noodle nest. Wotou.
  After dinner, Feng Qingxue carried two catties of sorghum noodles mixed with black noodles, and took Qingyun to find Feng Erhu, an old carpenter in the production team.
  Feng Erhu is Feng Fu's sworn brother. He is honest, loyal and shrewd. Looking for him will make people think that he is coming to help out of Feng Fu's affection, but in fact? The most important thing is that his mouth is very strict, so Feng Qingxue asked him to make doors and windows, and promised to give him three catties of sweet potato noodles to make wages after the end.
  Feng Erhu agreed without saying a word.
  A total of five catties of noodles, enough for my family to drink for three or four days.
  Feng Erhu didn't ask where Feng Qingxue got the food. The world is very difficult, who doesn't have a secret? Besides, the life of Sister Feng Qingxue was not easy, otherwise they would not go out to beg for food every day.

Early the next morning, Feng Erhu brought his eldest son Feng Dazhu over and took the tools borrowed from the production team.
  Seeing that there was a bed with a missing leg in the room, and everything was neatly tidied up, Feng Erhu's eyes flashed a hint of surprise, and then he retreated, taking it for granted, everyone knows that Feng Qingxue is famous for being clean.
  Feng Dazhu had already married and had children, but he was as simple and honest as his father, and he worked with Feng Erhu as soon as he came in.
  Seeing that they came so early, Feng Qingxue guessed that they might not have had breakfast, so she used the few sweet potatoes left by the original owner and Qingyun, mixed with a little brown rice and corn slag, and cooked a little thick porridge.
  "Uncle, you and Big Zhu are busy after eating." Feng Qingxue filled two bowls of rice, and asked Qingyun to take two nests.
  One is cornmeal, and the other is wheat bran mixed with sweet potato noodles.
  These, of course, were brought back by her yesterday.
  Because Qingyun believed every word she said, she brought back more food.
  The types of wowtou and flower rolls she brought back were different, in order to show that they were obtained from different people.
  Looking up to see such a thick meal, such a half-fist-sized wow head, Feng Erhu quickly waved his hand, "Don't, don't, you've paid wages, how can we eat your and Qingyun's rations? This is something we can't even eat during the Chinese New Year. Good things."
  Continuous natural disasters have led to extreme scarcity of supplies, and people have not had such a good meal for a long time.
  Feng Erhu has craftsmanship and is busy on the production team. He gets more work points throughout the year, and his food is better than others. Even so, their family did not eat pure noodles during the Chinese New Year.