1221-1230

Chapter 1221 Come to pick up Xibao 8

Father Lu pursed his lips and smiled. No wonder several grandsons liked him. He was indeed likable.

Zhao Xiaoyun took a look at the cloth on the basket, put it back immediately, looked around, and was relieved to see that there was no one around, "Grandpa Lu, you are too polite!"

"Bring it from my hometown, Xibao said you like it." Father Lu said.

"I brought it back to my grandfather. My grandfather likes peanuts the most." Zhao Xiaoyun was very happy, "Thank you for the hard work that Grandpa Lu brought. I like it very much, I really like it!"

"But brother, you didn't invite us to sit in the room." Fu Bao raised a tender accusation.

Zhao Xiaoyun turned to the side and pointed to the lock on the door, "Hey, it's not that I'm rude, it's that it's rude. I went out to wander around after dinner in the morning, practicing target shooting, and when I got home, I remembered that I forgot my key and didn't have lunch. Eat, because I have no money or tickets with me, and it is already late to go to the cafeteria."

Xibao said enthusiastically: "Go to my house, my house has food to eat."

"That's right, it's stupid!" Fu Bao showed his disgusting eyes and stretched out his hand to him, "Let's go, go home for dinner."

"Let's go, it's hard to be hungry." Father Lu also invited him.

Zhao Xiaoyun thought about the relationship between his family and Lu Jiang's family. His father even owed the life-saving grace. He didn't care about the grace of another meal. Zhao Xiaoyun, who thought very much, happily carried the basket and left with them.

When the Guancheng brothers were around, Zhao Xiaoyun often ate at Lu's house. Hearing that he didn't eat, Feng Qingxue hurriedly called Tian Ling, "Heat the leftover bacon from noon, and if there is some leftover steamed rice, you can make an egg. , fry it with chopped green onion."

She avoided food during breastfeeding and did not eat very salty food, so she had a lot of bacon left over.

Zhao Xiaoyun was very happy to eat, and Fu Bao joined in the fun and ate a few mouthfuls of fried rice.

Hearing Zhao Xiaoyun say that he would go back to the Southwest Military Region in a few days, remembering that Zhao Hanzhi likes to eat peanuts, and I don't know if it is from the Zhao family, Feng Qingxue said: "There are still some at home, I will make some for you."

"No, no, that's enough, how many kilograms!" Zhao Xiaoyun knew that there were five or six kilograms in the basket.

"When our mothers were in the Capital Military Region, they should be less taken care of by your grandfather. If you want to bring something, you can just take it. What are you talking about?" Feng Qingxue said, and put a few pounds of peanuts in the basket, "I don't think so. If it takes up space, you can just peel the shells, just bring the peanuts back, fry and cook them, they are all good snacks."

Zhao Xiaoyun nodded heavily, "Thank you, Aunt Lu!"

When I came back in the evening and saw a basket of things, six or seven kilograms of peanuts, a piece of bacon, and an air-dried chicken, Zhao Yong was accustomed to saying: "Take them all back, add vegetables to your grandparents, and tell your brother not to be naughty."

"Over the years, we haven't looked for the light of Zhanxibao's family." Guo Xiuying sighed.

"Our family is not short of money, but oil and water. When you have time to spare, buy some milk powder for your child and send it over there."