281-290

Chapter 0281 Feihong's Person 1
When Shen Feihong heard this, he couldn't help scratching his head.
  "Big sister, let me tell you the truth, this thing is not coming from the right way. At the beginning, it was for those who saw it. The bracelet I shared was exchanged with you yesterday for ten kilograms of white noodles. I can't be sure if I didn't take action now."
  Feng Qingxue thought that what he said was not the way he was searching for fish in troubled waters, and said sternly: "Please ask me, brother, if the bracelet is still there, ask him how much food he is willing to exchange for it. Me. If I'm not here, I can only say that I have no fate with that bracelet."
  Without fate, there is really no way.
  "That's fine, I'll ask for you." Shen Feihong did not refuse, "but you have to be mentally prepared."
  "What preparation?"
  Shen Feihong said with a smile, "The gold price in the bank is five yuan a gram, and that bracelet is not light. , even if the gems are worthless, the gold alone can be sold for 100 or 10 yuan, and the country is very willing to buy it. I will exchange the bracelet for your 10 catties of white flour, because the white flour is too rare, others do not have it, and I need it urgently, otherwise I will not be so Cheaper than you, big girl."
  "Money is not the problem." What can be solved with money is not a big deal.
  Moreover, apart from the money that Lu Jiang sent to Lu's father before the meeting, all the wages sent in the future were in his own hands. Before going to the battlefield, Lu Jiang sent five thousand in one breath, and he I have the money that Lu Jiang gave before, and I have the money to sell my own food. There are not many places to spend money at home. The sum of several sums of money has to be eight or nine thousand even if it is not tens of thousands.
  Shen Feihong listened, nodded and said: "Yes, I don't think you are the masters who are short of money and food, otherwise you will not be so happy. I will first ask my brother if he wants money or food, if he wants money, you give it. , if you want food, you give it."
  "Trouble brother."

Shen Feihong asked Feng Qingxue to find a place to wait for him, and went to find the brother with the bracelet himself.
  Feng Qingxue sat on the side of the road to rest, with the basket on her back at her feet. She waited for a long time without waiting for Shen Feihong. She was in a hurry when she suddenly saw Wang Dachun coming out of the department store, "Big cousin, are you here to buy something?
  " Xiaoxue? Why haven't you gone home yet?" Wang Dachun was still carrying the pole, but the things in the bamboo basket were obviously lighter.
  The pole did not bend down, the biggest evidence.
  Feng Qingxue whispered , "I want to exchange something with someone, so I'm waiting here." 

"I'll wait with you! I'm not at ease when you're alone!" Wang Dachun immediately put the burden next to Feng Qingxue, and he He squatted down, wiped the sweat from his forehead, his bronze-colored face, thick eyebrows and big eyes, as well as a body of muscles trained by farming, quickly dispelled Feng Qingxue's worries about his own safety.
  In other words, my three uncles and aunts are very good, old and young, which probably really fits the idiom of family teaching.
  The two brothers and sisters squatted and sat down, chatting to relieve their boredom.
  "Isn't Jiaojiao about to go out? I'm here to buy her something as a dowry." This is also the biggest reason why Wang Dachun appeared in the black market with food. If he sells some food, he will make money. In addition, Zhang Yuejin usually saves the tickets and With the money that her parents distributed this year, she can prepare a very expensive dowry for Wang Jiao.
  Feng Qingxue hurriedly asked, " Is the date set?"
  Wang Dachun touched his head, "It hasn't been set yet, and the specific date will be set when the Zhang family is hired. I don't know how Jiaojiao told Yuejin, but the Zhang family will be there anyway. They were hired a few days before the wedding. Our family doesn't ask them to prepare anything, it depends more or less on their hearts. When Jiaojiao leaves the court, it will be brought back to her as a dowry."