1701-1710

Chapter 1701 Are All Acquaintances 1

People in the world often say that they are relatives across generations. Compared with the parents of Lu Jiang and Feng Qingxue, Cheng Baoguo and his wife dote on their children so much that they are almost responsive to their needs.

If it wasn't for Lu Jiang and Feng Qingxue's daily staring, maybe there would be one or two playboys in the family.

Lu Jiang said angrily: "They are very unrestrained, they will go as soon as they say it."

He hasn't seen his wife for half a year, and he is full of thoughts, okay? I can't wait to fly with my wings, but beg for a while.

Feng Qingxue soothed a few words, "Your call came by chance, I only came back from the sea this morning, if you call one day earlier, I guess I won't be able to receive your call, they set off on the road two days earlier, and when they get here, they are afraid Throw away."

"I called you yesterday, and the person who answered the phone said you were at sea!" Lu Jiang suddenly said, today is the fourth day after the child boarded the plane and left the capital, "I told the eldest sister who was in charge of the phone, wait for you to come back. Just let you call me immediately, didn't she tell you? I just waited for a long time and didn't get your call, so I tried to call."

Feng Qingxue frowned, "No, you didn't tell me, it's been two hours since I came back."

I haven't told myself for so long, did Sister Tao forget?

Looking at the middle-aged woman who was sitting in the room blowing a fan and bowing her head to mend her clothes, Feng Qingxue didn't want to pursue it anymore, and she had to rely on this phone to contact Lu Jiang in the future.

"It's not too late to know now, I'll take a look and see if they're there."

He hung up the phone, went back to the room, found the big straw hat and put it on, picked up the big bamboo basket and net pocket, didn't forget to pick up the big fan, locked the door, Feng Qingxue ran to the gate of the base, and asked the soldiers who were in charge of guarding, registering and checking. Has anyone come to find themselves.

Feng Qingxue has been here for half a year and has already made a name for herself.

Although she spends most of her time at sea and spends the rest of her time training medical soldiers, but in case of emergency surgery, when the hospital is short of manpower, these seconded doctors will be invited into the operating room to be the chief surgeon. Twenty-six operations were performed, and twenty-five were successful, six of which were major operations.

In addition, she has to walk through the gate of the base every time she goes to sea, so everyone recognizes her.

When she heard that no one was looking for her, Feng Qingxue pressed a trace of impatience in her heart and showed them photos of her family members, lest the elderly and children would be turned away when they arrived, "I'll go to the grocery store to buy vegetables. , if I can't receive your calls, please find someone to lead them and send them to where I live."

"Yes, chief, you can rest assured that we will not neglect your family members."

Gentle snow went late, the weather was hot, and no pork was bought.

Not to mention the non-staple food store, all the service agencies in the entire camp know that Feng Qingxue has a revolutionary companion who is the commander of the army. The meat seller, Master Li, said: "Doctor Feng, tomorrow I will leave you a piece of first-class meat, you How many kilograms do you want?"

Feng Qingxue shook the palm fan, but she couldn't get the sweat off her face, "I saved two catties of meat tickets, please leave me a catty of first-class meat tomorrow, a catty of lean meat from a fat pig, and the other Leave me two more pig ears, and I'll get them early in the morning."