201-210

Chapter 0201 Scenery Wedding 1
On the twenty-eighth day of the sixth lunar month, Feng Qingxue was awakened by the chirping of birds outside the window. She pushed the door open and saw that the east was already white with fish belly.
  The morning breeze was gentle, but it was still hot.
  When she looked back and saw her sister was still sleeping soundly on the bed, Feng Qingxue smiled softly, packed up her joy and anticipation, and first opened the cabinet to check the melon seeds, candy cubes, ripe peanuts and other items that had been prepared long ago.
  Once in a lifetime, a wedding should not be done hastily.
  Therefore, Feng Qingxue was extraordinarily well prepared, and secretly asked Jiang He to send some of it to Lu Jiang.
  Before, she asked her uncle and aunt how to arrange the wedding banquet, and got an answer that was both expected and unexpected.
  Because of the lack of materials, many young men and women in the countryside are not popular for wedding banquets. It is the best hospitality to give guests a bowl of sugar tea. If you have a little capital, you will prepare a few dishes and greet guests who bring their own dry food. 
  That's right, in addition to tables, chairs, benches and tableware, dry food is also brought by guests.
  Everyone who attends a wedding banquet or is a guest at someone else's house will consciously bring their own dry food without anyone reminding them.
  People who are hosting a wedding only need to fry a few dishes and put them on the table. If you can get together eight dishes, and there is a little meat star in one of the dishes, it is a good banquet!
  The vegetables in Feng Qingxue's house were all collected by the relatives and neighbors, including dried vegetables, fresh vegetables, and wild vegetables, and they were cleaned up yesterday.
  The person who came to help didn't bother her at all, and consciously brought things such as tables, chairs, benches, tableware and chopsticks.
  It is no wonder that many people in later generations still cherish this era. It is so simple and honest that it deserves respect from anyone.
  Feng Qingxue does not have a brother or sister-in-law. The closest people in the family are the second uncle and the second aunt, so they are solely responsible for her marriage. In the past few days, she has been doing her best to handle big and small matters, and she has done better than Feng's father and mother. 

Why do you say that? Because Feng's father and Feng's mother prioritize sons over daughters, they don't pay attention to Feng Qingxue at all.
  Feng Qingxue closed the cabinet and locked it, and handed the key to Er Aunt Feng, who came over early in the morning, "Aunt Feng, I went out a while ago and asked someone to get some bacon and some eggs and sausage, I told you yesterday. Now, and the peanut and melon seeds candy cubes are all in the cupboard. I'm not here at noon, so don't forget to bring them out to entertain the guests! Cook a few dishes well, thank you for your help these days."
  "Where do you need so many good things? A table with half a catty of bacon is the best banquet, and you take the rest as a dowry, and no one dares to underestimate you when you get there!" Second Aunt Feng was very distressed.
  Feng Qingxue smiled slightly, "I'm making oil and water for everyone, whether I bring anything or not, they won't look down on me."
  "I don't know who you are with your generosity! With these good things, help People must be more attentive!" Second Aunt Feng sighed, and took out two hot boiled eggs from her pocket and stuffed them into Feng Qingxue's hands, "Wait a while when people come, you won't have time to eat, I'll pick you up over there, but I don't know when I'll be able to eat it, so I'll eat two eggs to cushion my stomach."
  "Thank you, Second Aunt!" Feng Qingxue did not refuse.
  After she finished eating the eggs, Second Aunt Feng had already looked at the things in the cupboard and said excitedly: "Ten years ago, and ten years from now, no one will be able to do it well this time! It's the same as scrambled eggs! , the same fried bacon, the same fried sausage, two large meats on one table, and melon seeds and peanut candy, plus the lard fried vegetables in the oil pot, make sure everyone eats full of oil!"