811-820

Chapter 811 Shaved Happy Treasure 1

Feng Qingxue had no time to pay attention to the troubles of Jin Hong and Lu Zhaodi. Taking advantage of Ouyang Zijin's free time today, she said to Lu Jiang, "Fubao is asleep, you and brother take Xibao to Xiao Zhao's place to get a haircut. Xibao His hair is a little long, covering his ears and eyes, it is very hot during the day, and he likes to go out to play, his hair is soaked through, which can easily lead to moisture entering the brain when sleeping, which is not good for the body."

"Okay, you can watch Fubao at home."

Ouyang Zijin was very puzzled, why did Xibao need their brothers to shave their heads together?

When he arrived at the soldier with the shaved head, Lu Jiang's eyes and hands were quick. He grabbed Xibao who turned around and wanted to run, and carried him in dancing. What happened next was an eye-opener for Ouyang Zijin.

When they got inside, Lu Jiang sat on the shaving chair, hugged Xibao, sandwiched Xibao's legs between his legs, and clamped Xibao's arms with both hands.

"Brother, when Xiao Zhao shaves Xi Bao's head, hold Xi Bao's head and don't let him move."

Ouyang Zijin heard that he rushed forward, and before he could touch Xibao's head, Xibao was struggling and crying, tears streaming down like a waterfall, "No, no, help mom, help mom. !"

He howled at his throat, but Lu Jiang was indifferent.

Ouyang Zijin was dumbfounded.

"Commander, you have to hug him, Minister Ouyang, please help, don't stand by! My head shaving knife doesn't have eyes. But Commander, what kind of head does Xibao shave? If you don't want to have a flat head." Xiao Zhao pulled a piece of oilcloth around Xibao, tucked it around his neckline, turned around and rubbed the shaving razor on the oilcloth.

Seeing the scraper, Xi Bao screamed louder, "Bad man, bad man!"

Lu Jiang thought for a while, "Just shave his head directly, save trouble!"

Xiao Zhao seemed to have gotten used to Xi Bao's violent reaction. He didn't wash his hair, but wet his hair with a wet towel. The little guy shook his head and wouldn't let him touch it.

Ouyang Zijin put both hands together, and just then pressed his little head, so that Xiao Zhao could use scissors, scrapers and faders.

Xibao cried so hard that the three adults were sweating profusely.

It took twice as long as usual to shave the heads of other soldiers, Xiao Zhao finally completed the task this time, wiped Xi Bao's head with a wet towel, untied the tarpaulin covered with hair, and shook off the hair on it.

As soon as Lu Jiang let go, Xibao landed and ran.

As he ran out, he stretched out his hand to wipe his tears, "Mom, save me, mother save the baby, the baby has encountered a bad person!"

Zheng Xuefeng came out of Tian Ling's house and walked in the family's compound. When he saw this scene, the annoyance caused by Jin Hong and his wife instantly turned into a smile, "Yo, where is the little monk?"

The bald head is shiny, and it happens that the top of the white rabbit with red background is slanted and tied with a belt.

The shirt and trousers are made very loose and very elegant.

Xibao cried out of breath, as if he hadn't heard Zheng Xuefeng's words, he kept walking past him, and went straight to his home to find his mother, "Mom! Mom!"

Lu Jiang greeted Zheng Xuefeng and followed him into the house.

As for Ouyang Zijin, after Xi Bao shaved his head, he went back to the dormitory and laughed while covering his stomach.