771-780

Chapter 771 The Listener Is Intentional 1

Feng Qingxue slept until eight or nine o'clock, but was woken up by Xi Bao's face.

Lu Jiang could no longer be seen in the house, but Fubao's diapers that he changed at night had been washed and placed beside the stove, and the note left by Lu Jiang was pressed against the pillow, and he wrote in a flamboyant manner: "Daughter at eleven o'clock, three o'clock, seven o'clock. Order milk powder, I'll be back in five days."

The inscription is a "Jiang" character.

Feng Qingxue picked it up and looked at it two or three times before pretending to put it in the satchel, but in fact it was put into the space.

Many things and letters in the home are safest in the space.

"Mom!" Xibao called her, rubbing her stomach, "Eat dinner!"

Hearing Xibao's reminder, Feng Qingxue came back to her senses and smiled: "Okay, let's get up and get dressed first, wash our face and brush our teeth." She prepared a baby toothbrush for Xibao, but she didn't know it was thrown by him. where did it go.

After the girls finished eating, they fed Fu Bao another milk, and Xi Bao couldn't wait to go out to play.

Once you get used to it, you can't stay at home.

"Okay, okay, mom will take you out to play, and go to see grandma and aunt to play with."

As a result, Feng Qingxue carried a large satchel with the specialties of the capital, held her daughter in her arms, and went out. The son left by himself, but he walked in the family compound and found a lot of unfamiliar faces.

Mostly the elderly and the young are mostly children.

Feng Qingxue didn't know each other, but it didn't prevent her from politely nodding and saying hello to each other. No matter how old she was, she always called him her sister-in-law.

Xibao's mouth is sweet, and he also yells.

He called grandma when he was older, and he called grandma when he was in his 40s or even in his 50s or 60s. He probably felt that he was at the level of a grandma. Brother and sister, even ignoring the middle-aged women, he didn't know what to shout, so he rolled his big eyes and smiled at others.

When they passed by, Lu Zhaodi pouted.

"Isn't it just because of myself that I gave birth to a son? I'm ostentatious, cheating and eating." She touched her slightly bulging belly and said to a young woman standing beside her, "Don't look at them as people. Like, it's not a thing at all."

"I think their mother is very good? The mother is friendly, and the son is lively and cute."

The woman's name is Jin Feng. Her husband, Fan Zheng, is a battalion commander. The family room is arranged next to Lu Zhaodi. In the past three months, I have seen the family members of the army in the compound for a long time, and I have never seen such as Feng Qingxue.

After listening to Jin Feng's words, Lu Zhaodi immediately said, "Did you know? Or do I know? I came earlier than you. I know who is good and who is bad in the compound."

"Yes, sister-in-law naturally won't coax me." Jin Feng smiled, "What's wrong with their house? Let me hear from sister-in-law."

Hearing people ask, Lu Zhaodi vented his dissatisfaction.

"Let me tell you, they just gave birth to a son on their own, and on the basis of their high rank, they let their comrades buy things for their sons every day, and buy high-priced goods, not biscuits, chicken cakes, malted milk essence, high-grade toffee, Otherwise, do you think he can grow so fat? It's all from good food. Not only that, Feng Qingxue, relying on the identity of the brigade commander of Lu, just joined the army as a medic, earning dozens of yuan a month. , I would be surprised if there were no tricks in it!"