161-170

Chapter 0161 After January 1
Not only Wang Zhengguo was thankful, but Feng Qingxue learned that Wang Jiao lost her memory, and her first thought was actually too good.
  The eldest uncle and aunt are very kind to their sisters, ten times better than their dead parents. She really doesn't want the second old man to be embarrassed between herself and Wang Jiao, so that there will be a rift.
  I don't know if Wang Jiao's amnesia is true or not. After all, her personality is very unpredictable. Before, she had a chance to get her own turn because she disliked the Lu family. It was also because she wanted to marry Lu Jiang and let herself break off the marriage, so her mind changed. Fast, it's incredible, and it's very abrupt. I don't know that she's not a disguise to prevent her parents from pursuing her for running away from home.
  Take some time to explore Wang Jiao's details.
  However, is she too unsympathetic to think so?
  No matter, the people who coveted Lu Jiang made it difficult for her to have a good impression, so it would be good if she didn't beat her.
  "Cousin is injured? Is it badly hurt? I'll go see my cousin when I'm done with my work during this period of time." Feng Qingxue's mind changed, and then Wang Zhengguo said, "I have a packet of red dates there, and I will bring them with me tomorrow. Come over and bring it back to my cousin to replenish blood first."
  "It's okay, just rub the skin a little and take care of it. We peasants' children, which one of us has never been touched since childhood? It's time to call your cousin quiet. In front of his niece, Wang Zhengguo was embarrassed to say that Wang Jiao was actually beaten with a sap.
  After waking up, Wang Jiao forgot why she ran away from home, and went to her grandmother's house while covering the wound on her head.
  Wang Zhengguo secretly guessed many times, and felt that what Wang Jiao stole from the house was seen by others, so he came to hurt people and rob money. Fortunately, it was not a murder or a robbery, otherwise he would not be able to see his daughter.

 No matter how important money is, it is not as important as the life of your daughter.
  He thought so, but Miao Fengqin didn't think so.
  Although he didn't know how many things his wife had in the bottom of the box, before the Lu family's decline, the old lady rewarded a lot of things. She went to greet her the next day after getting married. The old lady rewarded her with a set of golden heads, and later gave birth to children. , The old lady asked someone to send a golden bracelet and a longevity lock, and when she went to greet her during the festivals, she would also get the gold and silver key Yuan Datou given by the old lady.
  The old lady is Father Lu's mother. In Wang Zhengguo's heart, the old lady is similar to his biological mother. Her attitude towards herself is no different from that of her half-son. Usually, Father Lu also has her own share of food and clothing.
  Therefore, Wang Zhengguo really saved a lot of private money.
  Under the influence of Lu's father, Wang Zhengguo was very cautious. Most of the gold and silver property in the family was in his own hands. However, the jewelry from his wife was not a small amount. It was a waste of time, and his wife was so angry that she wanted to beat her daughter hard. If her daughter was not injured and she forgot about the recent events, she would never have escaped the beating.
  When he got home in the evening, Wang Zhengguo, who had been tired all day, found that his wife had not yet calmed down, and her face was very gloomy, but her daughter was humming a little song carelessly, and the white bandage wrapped around her head was particularly eye-catching.
  "What's wrong?" Wang Zhengguo sighed.
  Miao Fengqin complained: "Look at your daughter, we are really spoiled!"
  "What happened?" Wang Zhengguo also felt a headache, and it would be even more difficult for a crooked child to break the right path. .

Chapter 0162 After January 2
"The first year Xue sent a pack of brown sugar, I thought that the son's wife was born this month, and the brown sugar was reserved for her confinement and locked in the cupboard. How could you know that your daughter opened the cupboard and took it out to make sugar tea by herself! "Miao Fengqin was dying of anger.
  "Isn't it just a bowl of sugar tea?" Wang Jiao grumbled, "I used to drink sugar tea, and you didn't say anything, why do you feel reluctant to drink it now? Do you think your daughter-in-law has a grandson? It's important, your daughter is not important? I'm injured, why can't I drink some sugar tea? If you didn't force me to marry into the Lu family, would I hide in my grandmother's house and get my head broken?"
  "You just drink it. Is there a bowl of sugar tea? Why are there six fewer eggs from the twenty eggs I managed to save?"
  After eating six eggs in a meal of brown sugar eggs, Miao Fengqin almost fainted when she saw the shells of the six eggs in front of the stove. past.
  At the same time, she thought of the jewelry stolen by her daughter, which was heart-wrenching.
  Wang Zhengguo stretched out his hand to stop the wife who raised her hand to hit her daughter, "Okay, don't be angry, this is the end, you are not worth it if you are angry. I will think about it tomorrow to see if I can get some brown sugar."
  Miao Fengqin snorted, "Do you think brown sugar is so easy to buy? If it was easy to buy, I wouldn't take it as a treasure. Xue and Yun have a hard time, and Lu Jiang sent her a sugar ticket, also wanting to ask her to make up for it. The meaning of the body, we are so embarrassed to often accept these scarce goods from her? When Lu Jiang comes back and gets married, he will have to have children. Xue has been undernourished since childhood, and if he does not make up for it, when will he be able to have children? And she and Lu Jiang will not be together in the future. More is indispensable."
  Because of Miao Fengqin's remarks, Wang Zhengguo refused to ask for a packet of red dates brought by Feng Qingxue the next day.
  "Yesterday, what your son-in-law said made sense. You keep these brown sugar, red dates, etc., to replenish your body, and try to take care of it before Lu Jiang returns. Your cousin has thick skin and rough flesh. She can eat and drink since she was a child, and her body is very hard. No more supplements."