971-980

Chapter 971 Meeting with in-laws 4

Although there is no Xibao, Lu Jiang and Feng Qingxue did not neglect the proper etiquette.

When the two returned to the guest house, they hurriedly prepared gifts.

"At the beginning, we only picked up the batch of gold under the bed. One of our two boxes has been removed. Tian Jun and Tian Zhi are still there, but unfortunately we can't take them out. Who brings a box of gold with me for no reason? Our mother and sister-in-law's dowry are all in the cellar under the cowshed, they haven't been taken out, so they won't be used." Feng Qingxue thought for a while, her eyes suddenly lit up, "The sister-in-law said she wanted to pass on the gem to her daughter-in-law. I have always kept the bracelet, and I will put it in the gift tomorrow to show our respect."

Although the phoenix eye lacks gems, it has a different meaning.

Lu Jiang nodded slightly, "You can figure it out, I don't really understand it. However, when I go home this time, before returning to the army, pick up the property under the cowshed and leave some food in the cellar. We are not at home, Dad. They will not be short of food. The cellar is airtight, and there is no need to worry about mold and damp when the food is placed in it."

When Feng Qingxue heard this, "Get up? How do you explain it to Dad? Where are so many things hidden? Besides, Dad lives in the cowshed, and there was a movement that woke everyone up."

"Isn't the brigade going to build a house for them? We'll do it when they move to a new house." Lu Jiang had already planned it.

As for how to explain to Father Lu, Lu Jiang glanced at his wife with a smile, "Do you think Dad never doubted it? I'm not as smart as Dad, and I guessed it. Can Dad not know at all? Just don't say it."

Feng Qingxue wrinkled his nose at him.

In fact, she had already noticed that Father Lu seemed to know, otherwise she would not have given her all the things she had found in the capital. When she returned to the army to pack her luggage, Wang Fengqiao didn't know the exact number of antique jewelry, but Father Lu would not have given her all the things she had found in the capital. You must see it in your eyes and know it in your heart.

"How do you purify human essence in your house? Or am I just too careless."

"What is our family and your family? Aren't you and I family?" Lu Jiang said dissatisfiedly.

"Yes, yes, our surnames are Lu!" Feng Qingxue took out an exquisite small brocade box, put the pair of ruby-encrusted dragon and phoenix bracelets in it, and closed them carefully, "Tian Jun is the eldest grandson, and there are words from my sister-in-law. First of all, this pair of bracelets will be given to Xiaoyue. When Tianzhi finds the right person in the future, we will give things of the same value, and it will not be biased."

Lu Jiang nodded slightly, "Okay, it's up to you, you are the mistress of the Lu family, you call the shots!"

Mistress Lu prepared two more bottles of Maotai and two bottles of Fenjiu, a total of four bottles of wine, and wrapped four kilograms of walnut biscuits in oil paper, then took out two pieces of red satin and two pieces of corduroy fabric, "Tomorrow morning, let's go to the department store or Go around the Friendship Store, buy four bottles of tea, and make up four gifts."

Although there are high-quality tea leaves in the space, the packaging is different, and it is inconvenient to take them out. I have a pair of Yuan Qinghua tea tins that I just bought, but unfortunately there are not enough pairs.

"Are we having a tea ceremony?" Lu Jiang responded.

Feng Qingxue pursed her lips and smiled, "Although old customs and ideas are now broken, these things represent courtesy, and they were sent to Jiang's family to express the importance of our family. Old General Jiang must be very happy."