1441-1450

Chapter 1441 Xi Bao Enters Beijing 5

Feng Qingxue walked into the house, Zhuang Zhuang dropped the pomegranate in his hand and ran over.

"Mom!" He shouted happily, holding her thighs tightly, looking up at his fair and handsome face, "Mom, mom, Brother Xiong is broken, grab Brother Dun Dun's chicken cake, remember to hit His ass."

"Okay!" Feng Qingxue responded, walked under the pomegranate tree, raised her face, "don't throw the pomegranates you picked, put them in a basket, and go back and give some to the neighbors."

Human relationships must be paid attention to.

After listening to his wife's words, Lu Jiang smiled and said, "Got it!"

This year's pomegranates have grown a lot, twice as many as last year. The fruit is so plentiful that the branches are bent. Lu Jiang picked five baskets full of pomegranates. Some good ones will be picked in a few days, and after they are picked, one basket will be given to the old chief, and the other basket will be given to the uncle and Guo Lao."

"Huh?" Feng Qingxue blinked.

Lu Jiang understood his wife's meaning and smiled: "Tomorrow is the National Day on October 1st. The old chief is very busy, and he must not have time to see us alone. We will go back in two days. The old chief wants to see our family. It's a big event. The dust is basically settled, and only the follow-up is left. After I meet the old chief, I can take a month off. I have sent a telegram to my family, and my father brought Xibao to Beijing."

"Dad and Xibao are coming? It's great!" To Feng Qingxue, this was the greatest good news, "I'll clean up their room right away. By the way, tomorrow is the National Day, don't you have any plans?"

Lu Jiang is not what it used to be now, and no one underestimates this young army commander.

On important national occasions, Lu Jiang has a place.

Lu Jiang replied: "I will definitely not be at home tomorrow. I have to participate in so many activities on the National Day, and I can't leave any of them. I have to discuss future work arrangements and military deployment with the chiefs."

All troops and agencies have to reorganize.

Feng Qingxue understood, so she did not have any objections, but fully supported her husband's work.

When Lu Jiang was busy, in the evening two days later, Lu's father and Xibao rushed into the capital. The grandfather and grandson came by plane from Jinling, so it was so fast.

Feng Qingxue and Wang Cuilan took the children to the airport to pick them up and took the bus.

"Xibao, I miss you so much!" Feng Qingxue pulled her eldest son and compared her head, "Aiya, I've grown a lot taller!"

Xibao hugged her mother's waist, "Mom, I miss you too!"

Lu Erxiong was jealous, and tugged at Xibao's back, "My mother, my mother misses me the most!"

"Lu Erxiong, you are still so skinny!" Xibao turned around and touched his brother Xiong's head, "You follow your mother every day and make her miss you. Are you embarrassed? I haven't seen you for more than a year, you don't want me?"

"Think!" Lu Erxiong's mouth was very sweet.

Xi Bao hugged his sister and triplets one by one, "I brought you a lot of fun." He looked like a big brother.

Zhuangzhuang took out two bright red pomegranates from his pocket, stuffed one into Xibao's hand, and handed the other to Father Lu, with wide eyes and sweetly said: "Grandpa, big brother, eat, the pomegranate that Dad picked. , can be sweet, I know grandpa and big brother are coming, I will leave the best pomegranate to grandpa and big brother!"