1051-1060

Chapter 1051 Causes and Consequences 1

The two have been busy from the morning to now, first from Lujia to Caohu, then from Caohu to the commune, and now on the way from the commune to their home, they switch to Shanjia, which is almost non-stop.

Lu Jiang was fine. He walked very easily. He was worried about his wife's exhaustion, so he helped her to rest in the mountain col.

"Take a break and drink some water. Anyway, the blind man has passed away. It doesn't matter if we take one step earlier and one step later."

"Yes." Feng Qingxue thought for a while, sat on the stone where Lu Jiang's undershirt was covered, and took out a small folding table and some food from the space, "While no one is around, let's have a good meal, let's go first. A watermelon."

A round, round green-skinned watermelon appeared on the folding table, along with a fruit knife.

"Open a small stove!" Lu Jiang said with a smile.

Feng Qingxue nodded as a matter of course, "Yes, because only you know my secrets, I don't have to find excuses, and I have to worry about causing everyone's suspicion when I take things out. "

Lu Jiang picked up the fruit knife, touched the big watermelon, and sighed, "This watermelon is bigger than the one you took out before!"

"The big watermelon in the northwest is very sweet!" Feng Qingxue explained, "I flew to the northwest to buy it. I bought a lot of fruits such as melons, grapes, raisins, walnuts, red dates and other dried fruits. The specialties from the origin are generally more Cheap, the market was not good the year I bought it. The most expensive watermelon was 1 yuan per kilogram. The melon farmers just broke down, and I don't know how much there are. The cheap ones are a few cents per kilogram, and some are piled up if they can't be sold. It was taken away by the locals at random. In addition, many cantaloupe melons cannot be sold, they can only be rotted in the field. I only charge a few hundred yuan for 200 mu of land. I wish I could pay workers to help them clean up the melons in the field. ."

They have lived together in the army for several years, often carrying their children to steal it. It's not that Lu Jiang has never seen a big watermelon, but he doesn't know the origin of the watermelon, and he always thought it was reserved by Space himself.

"It's rotten in the ground?" Lu Jiang was shocked. "After decades, have our people's lives reached this level?"

Feng Qingxue sighed, "When the market is not good, it's not just melon farmers who do this, but also fruit farmers. It's not uncommon for them to dump their eggs under the cliff. I'm used to it, so I bought things at that time. They are all rushing to buy something like this, and you can buy a lot when you save money. When you live in that era, you will know what extravagance and waste are, it is beyond your imagination. "

If you have not experienced famine, you will not know the value of food.

Although Feng Qingxue has a space for supplies, she can't finish it for decades at the current speed, but she usually doesn't dare to waste a little bit, and she is reluctant to throw away the leftovers, and she doesn't care what future experts say about overnight meals causing cancer. speech.

When Lu Jiang heard this, he was speechless.

"Let's not talk about this, anyway, I can't see this situation at all now. You open the melon, and we are half of each other."

Lu Jiang cut the watermelon in half with one knife. Looking at the bright red flesh and dark seeds, he couldn't help but repeat the old saying, "In this world, ordinary people can't eat watermelon at all, and many citizens have to go to the hospital if they want to eat a fruit. Open a certificate and use the certificate to buy watermelons or the like. Unless there is a bumper harvest of melons and fruits in a certain year, there is a limit on the number of people who can queue up to buy them. In the countryside, a few melons and fruits are occasionally planted, most of which are vegetables and melons. You There are so many watermelons stored in the space, which makes me feel like sitting on a mountain of gold and silver."