1631-1640

Chapter 1631 New Marriage 3

Fu Bao told Lu Jiang about this, and her voice was delicate and tender, clear and crisp, as if a series of jade beads broke off the thread and then fell into the jade plate, which was very pleasant to the ear.

Lu Jiang highly recognized his daughter's behavior and praised: "Fubao is really good!"

Fu Bao smiles like a flower, charming and cute.

"Speaking of Baozhu, how was her life in Liu's house?" Lu Jiang was busy with work, and the only time left was left to his family. He really had no time to pay attention to Liu Baozhu's life after returning to Liu's house.

Feng Qingxue replied: "I don't know very well. Yesterday, Baozhu came to play at our house and seems to be adapting well."

"It's not good at all, Mom and Dad." Fu Bao interrupted.

Lu Jiang and Feng Qingxue asked about the reason, and Fu Bao answered truthfully. It turned out that everyone in the Liu family, except Liu Zhenguo, did not welcome Liu Baozhu's arrival. The eight children of different generations isolated her, and her grandmother Wang Guizhen also ignored her. , their nanny naturally sees things, if it weren't for Liu Baozhu's good friend Fubao, who has a tougher personality, I'm afraid she would have collapsed long ago.

Fu Bao let out a sigh like an adult, "Although Uncle Liu treats her well, he is often away from home and can't control the family's attitude towards Bao Zhu, so Bao Zhu is now eating out."

Lu Jiang immediately frowned.

eat out? The implication is that the Liu family does not prepare meals for Liu Baozhu.

"I see that Baozhu has grown a lot taller than when she first came, and there is some flesh on her face. It's no longer skinny, and it's all eaten outside?" Feng Qingxue said, she just saw the changes in Baozhu. Pay special attention.

Fu Bao pulled a chair for Lu Jiang to sit on, then slumped on the back of the chair and said disapprovingly: "You only gain weight by eating outside. When Baozhu is at home and Uncle Liu is not at home, it is difficult for them to do it at home. The sweet potato dry porridge is pickles, or the throaty wowatou, and occasionally a bowl of boiled vegetables. Their children don't eat much. They eat steamed buns and rice with a small stove behind them. Afterwards, Uncle Liu found out and lost his temper. She would give her some money and food stamps every month, and she even brought me a meat bun the morning before yesterday!"

"There are so many children in the Liu family, and the food is still so good? Open a small stove to eat steamed bread and rice every day?" With space supplies and grain and oil purchased with overseas remittance coupons to back up, but with security guards and orderlies present, the Lu family dare not eat like this , often a combination of thickness and size.

Fubao put his arms around Lu Jiang's neck from behind, "I don't eat like this every day. Uncle Liu also has time at home. Uncle Liu is at home. The whole family eats the same thing. Everyone except Uncle Liu is good or bad. Baozhu's grandma wants to disassemble the sweater I gave to Baozhu to knit a sweater for her daughter. Liu Yanyan also threw her clothes to Baozhu for her to wash, so that Baozhu must be at home when Uncle Liu is away when you're done washing."

"Under the influence of your villain, Baozhu is not a person who swallows her voice." Feng Qingxue said that her daughter is a black belly. Fortunately, her roots are not crooked, and her heart is also to help Liu Baozhu.

Fu Bao smiled and said: "Uncle Liu found out, Liu Yanyan was slapped, and no one used her again."

If the Liu family treats Baozhu well, it's okay if Baozhu is more diligent to please them. After all, Baozhu came to their house halfway, but they are so bad, of course they can't be condoned.