1451-1460

Chapter 1451 The Pursuit 1

This is not afraid of death, it means not afraid of Jiang Xiaoyue.

Jiang Xiaoyue is a child of the big courtyard, and she is also a bully when she is a child. The female bully has long told a group of children in the courtyard who grew up together or she watched them grow up. Some of them twisted their ears and warned, "I don't care about you I don't care about your playful behavior, but you can't use my aunt as the object of your teasing and fun, and her good friend Zhong Wenxiu."

What is there to say?

Where there is oppression, there is resistance.

Nowadays, no matter how strict the control of men's and women's style is, many people have been convicted for their improper life style, but they can't stop the sprouting of young men and women, and they can't stop the behavior of some playboys. In the army, staring at the beautiful There are many female soldiers in the courtyard, and some female soldiers always want to fly to the branches and become phoenixes, and put their minds on the children in the courtyard.

In the past few years, many children in the big courtyard did not want to go to the mountains and the countryside, and they were all assigned to the army and government units, which was the best choice.

If you like it, no matter what the final outcome is, Jiang Xiaoyue is too lazy to take care of it. Everyone should be responsible for the results of what they have done, but Feng Qingyun and Zhong Wenxiu have no such crooked thoughts. Of course she has to protect her own family.

Zhong Wenxiu is older, and her relationship with Guan Cheng has made great progress, so don't worry about it.

Now, the only thing I worry about is Feng Qingyun. She is only sixteen years old. This year, she officially took the stage to sing in the art troupe on New Year's Day. A song that became popular all over the military area instantly attracted the attention of many people.

Among the people Jiang Xiaoyue knew, the most beautiful was Feng Qingxue. Although Feng Qingxue was a little inferior, she was also a great beauty.

Beauty, no matter what age, is easy to cause everyone to chase.

Feng Qingxue frowned and said: "Xiaoyun is sixteen years old this year, and only seventeen after the new year. He is still a child, which brat is so unruly? Has Xiaoyun been troubled? She is the lead singer and actress recently for the National Day. I'm so busy with various activities, and I'm busy studying again, I haven't seen her for a month or two, you're in the army, have you and Tian Jun seen her?"

"I saw it, but she said let us not worry, she knows it." Jiang Xiaoyue said.

Feng Qingyun's double quotient is extremely high, and she must know how to deal with it. Feng Qingxue is relieved, "Who is that stinky boy? If Xiaoyun can't deal with it, then there are us!"

Jiang Xiaoyue coughed twice, "Wu Zhanpeng, his name is Wu Zhanpeng."

Feng Qingxue felt that the name was very unfamiliar, so she turned to look at her husband, the stinky boy who was not afraid of Jiang Xiaoyue's face was definitely not easy.

Lu Jiang frowned, "Comrade Wu Sheng's youngest son?"

Wu Sheng? Feng Qingxue sounded familiar, but she knew that she was not a cadre in the military.

Jiang Xiaoyue hummed, "Uncle, you are really wise and martial."

"Who is Comrade Wu Sheng?"

After listening to Feng Qingxue's question, Jiang Xiaoyue explained: "Although Comrade Wu Sheng came out of the army and is an old comrade-in-arms with my father, he is knowledgeable, intelligent, and quick-witted, and is one of the most outstanding diplomats. First, he is now the Minister of Foreign Affairs, and he is in politics. Wu Zhanpeng is also a natural diplomatic talent and proficient in many foreign languages. He is 22 years old and has been working in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for several years. He was one of the entourage, I met him at that time, and after he came back, he started his pursuit. I looked for him several times, and he said he was in love at first sight and told me not to worry about it, so angry that I almost burst his head."