2001-2010

Chapter 2001 Wealth moves people's hearts 3

Regarding this point, Lu Jiang spread his hands, saying that they were beyond their reach.

It is not uncommon since ancient times for people to kill birds for food.

The eldest of the Xu family is obviously rushing for money.

For the property that he saw his parents hid with his own eyes and knew the exact amount, Xu Lei, the eldest of the Xu family, and his daughter, Xu Jingying, hurriedly drove from the Great Northern Wilderness to the capital, and then took the plane to Jinling, and finally took the train from Jinling to the capital. In Huaihai City, we went straight to the Wanglou Brigade.

Unexpectedly, as soon as they arrived at their destination, they heard that Uncle Xu and Aunt Xu had been rehabilitated, and the state returned their old house to them and compensated them with a sum of money.

The Xu family is from a scholarly family, and the property that was originally confiscated was not much, mainly books, calligraphy and paintings. Unfortunately, it was sent to a paper mill long ago and turned into pulp for other purposes. Some handicrafts are also missing.

"The old couple of the Xu family have returned to the city. They went back yesterday to clean up their old house. You said that you are their son, and you must remember your own address."

Hearing Wang Dachun's words, Xu Lei was full of surprises, and quickly said: "Of course I know where my home is, but I didn't expect to be rehabilitated so quickly. I heard that people who can be rehabilitated now have a way."

Wang Dachun slapped his face and said, "What are you talking about? The country will put things right, how can it be rehabilitated early if there is a way? Don't insult the state cadres. There are several old men and women in our brigade. In terms of status and previous contacts, which one is missing? Your father and mother? It must be smoother than your father and mother, why did they not rehabilitate, but your father and mother rehabilitated first?"

Xu Lei is a person in the officialdom, and he can survive without being affected by the bad ingredients, which shows that he has the ability to figure out people's hearts and distinguish their appearances.

Hearing Wang Dachun's words at this time, Xu Lei quickly pleaded guilty, "It was me who made a blunder, it was me who made a blunder, and I maliciously speculated on the above policy. However, please forgive me, after all, I traveled thousands of miles to find my parents, in order to make them Rehabilitated early, I didn't expect that they had been rehabilitated, and they were overly happy."

Wang Dachun listened, his face softened and limited, "Since that's the case, go home quickly!"

Don't think that he didn't see the girl walking with him looking arrogant and looking down on the countryside, and don't think that he didn't know that the two elders of the Xu family had no one to visit relatives and confiscated the package from the eldest son.

It's Elder Zhou, who has no children and no daughters, and Zhao Xiaoyun will come to see him when he is on vacation!

Xu Lei angrily brought his daughter home.

Yes, go home.

He knew the address and went straight to the destination.

The former Xu family's mansion was an ancestral residence, covering a very wide area, with pavilions, towers, rockeries and flowing water. It did not have the roughness of the north, but instead had the beauty of the south of the Yangtze River, and was famous in Huaihai City.

It is probably this famous, so after so many years, because the people who live in are government officials, it is not beyond recognition, but it is less elegant.