821-830

Chapter 821 Entrusting Xiaoyue 1

Because Lu Tianjun had long wanted to join the army, his family paid great attention to his training, and had a deep understanding of the military recruitment requirements.

In terms of height, weight, health status, etc., Lu Tianjun had already reached the standard when he was fifteen or sixteen years old, let alone now.

The height must be above 156 cm, and the weight has increased from the previous 46 kg to the current 48 kg. This is the male standard. At the same time, the physical examination must pass the test, and there are strict requirements for the brain, cervical spine joints, chest, waist, arms and legs. , will be brushed down, of course, with the exception of the back door.

After listening to Feng Qingxue's words, Lu Jiang showed a faint smile on his increasingly dignified face, softening the rigid lines. He felt very happy because his wife had been supporting him from beginning to end.

"Conscription is held every year, usually on March 1st. I think about who is in charge of the recruitment in our area, or whose subordinates are, and make a phone call." Lu Jiang thought for a moment, but he could not predict that the conscription would be responsible for the time being. Man, but remembered another thing, lowered his voice and said to Feng Qingxue: "I saw some documents that came down from it, and it felt very wrong. You can almost predict the chaotic situation in the future. You must be careful in your words and deeds. Note, there is also Xibao."

Xibao's popularity is good, and they go shopping all day long. Their words are very cute in the eyes of their parents, but not necessarily in the eyes of caring people, and the recent situation makes Lu Jiang feel a sense of unease.

Feng Qingxue's expression changed, "What document?"

Lu Jiang shook his head, "Your level is not enough, of course you can't see the confidential documents above, and it's not convenient for me to reveal the contents to you. You just need to remember the word caution."

"If that's the case, don't come forward about Tian Juan's affairs, so as not to fall into trouble." Feng Qingxue hurriedly said.

Although Lu Jiang didn't mention it, how could Feng Qingxue not know that the storm was coming?

She recently collected all the newspapers she could read after they were sent to the army. From the newspapers, she could see that the catastrophe of the decade had taken shape this year, and it was only waiting for the day when it broke out.

Lu Jiang said with a smile: "If I don't show up, do I tell Tian Jun to stay in his hometown and farm for the rest of his life? It's not that I discriminate against farmers, but that Tian Jun has been smart since he was a child, and he has learned a lot from his father. I have the heart to let him face the loess and turn his back to the sky and the earth to waste time and everything he has learned."

Feng Qingxue waved her finger at him, her eyes showing slyness, "Although I am not as good as you, I am not like your eighteenth anniversary in the army, and my comrades are all over the world, but I also have my own connections, we lesbians. The entrustment between you is more convenient and more secret than if you directly ask the recruiter in charge."

"Who are you going to trust?" Lu Jiang asked curiously.

Feng Qingxue asked back: "Who do you think I will trust? Maybe I want to trust Uncle Wang, Uncle Wang is much more convenient than you."

"Didn't you say it before? The entrustment between lesbians is naturally not the uncle. Presumably, the person you entrusted is not the aunt, she and the uncle are husband and wife." Lu Jiang's voice gradually weakened, "Also, According to my analysis, the uncle's situation is not very good, we can't cause him trouble, even if Tian Jun wastes his life like this."