171-180

Chapter 0171 His Telegram 3
Feng Qingxue didn't have any experience in growing vegetables, so she had to ask Feng's second aunt, Hong Lingniang, and other well-connected elders.

   At this time, spring is coming to an end and summer is approaching. Many vegetables cannot be sown, but seedlings can be planted.

   So, this family gave her a few loofah seedlings that they raised at home, the other family gave her a bundle of chili seedlings, some gave her eggplant seedlings, cucumber seedlings, pumpkin seedlings, and some gave her a handful of cabbage seeds, mustard seeds, and a few sprouting pieces. of ginger and potato wedges.

   Then, everyone taught her how to plant. Loofah and pumpkin can be planted in the front and back of the house. Pepper, eggplant, and cucumber can be planted in the vegetable garden. When they grow up, loofah, pumpkin and cucumber must be put on a shelf, so that they can follow the shelf. In this way, the sprouted ginger pieces and potato pieces are buried in the soil to form a ridge, and the cabbage seeds and mustard seeds are sown.

   Every household is an old farmer, and they eat their own vegetables every year, and they will grow more seedlings when they are raising seedlings, but the reserved space is limited, so there will be more or less seedlings left with nowhere to plant.

   In this case, everyone will give each other, or exchange, and it would be a pity to throw it away anyway.

   Hong Ling specially picked up a handful of leek roots from her husband's house and sent them to her, planted them in the vegetable garden, and when they were done, they would not worry about running out of leeks to eat in the future.

   The second aunt of Feng Shuan's family and Feng Erhu's family were not willing to be left behind, and also sent a lot of vegetable seedlings.

   I don't usually feel that way, but this time I immediately showed Feng Qingxue's popularity.

   On the other hand, Feng Qingxue's brother and sister-in-law are still so cold and indifferent, and they have no contact with the two sisters, but Feng Qingxue doesn't care about the attitude of these two brothers and sisters to herself at all, and everyone doesn't bother to mention it.

   With everyone's help, the two small vegetable gardens soon took shape.

  After this incident, Feng Qingxue knew that among the vegetable seeds in his space, except for those that could be sown, others had to be bred first and then planted according to the season, instead of directly spreading the seeds into the ground.

   The soil quality of the Caohu Brigade is not very good. Even if Feng Qingxue is careful, and the water source is sufficient by the river, it does not grow vigorously.

   Feng Qingyun is more attentive than Feng Qingxue. When he has time, he will squat in the vegetable garden to weed and pests. She relieved her hand, and told Feng Qingxue plausibly that this is because fat and water do not flow to outsiders. She learned from adults, and many people do this.

   For this reason, Feng Qingxue told her three or four times that it would be better.

   Although crops and vegetables need to be fertilized, long-term suffocation is very harmful to the body, so you can't put the cart before the horse.

   After twenty or thirty days, the cabbage can be picked.

   Small cabbage is the name Feng Qingxue saw in the book, and locally it is called chicken feathers.

   When sowing, Feng Qingxue quietly took some seeds from the space and mixed them with what everyone sent, so the tender seedlings of the boss a piece of chicken feathers came out, fresh and tender, which was very attractive.

   Choose a relatively large chicken feather and pull it out, wash it well, and fry it in a pot, it is extra tender and delicious.

   No pesticides, no chemical fertilizers, plus the fruits of your own labor, there is an indescribable sweetness in your mouth.

   Of course, chicken feathers have their own sweetness.

   After another half month, Feng Qingxue picked some vegetables and vegetables from the field to pay homage to a circle of elders, and then gave them to Uncle Xu and Aunt Xu.