661-670

Chapter 661 Receive a gift 2

Xi Bao raised his fat face covered with scum at the corners of his mouth, and handed the yellow pea yellow, which had become sticky with saliva and bitten like a dog by him, to the old chief, "Grandpa, eat?" He thought The old chief wanted to eat.

Feng Qingxue was so ashamed that she hurriedly said, "Xibao, get a good piece for grandpa."

"Oh!" Xibao retracted the pea yellow that was handed over to the old chief and stuffed it into his mouth, puffed up his cheeks and ran to the small coffee table. In front of the comparison, he handed the insignificant piece of pea yellow to the old chief, "Grandpa, eat it!"

Everyone thought that he deliberately gave the big one to the old chief, and couldn't help but exclaim: "Xibao is so good!"

Only Feng Qingxue understands that this little fat man deliberately wants to keep the big ones for himself. He usually does this when he and Lu Jiang share the food at home. He is very domineering and won't eat the small ones, but The size of this plate of pea yellow is basically the same, and he can't tell the difference at all, so he accidentally gave the old chief the pea yellow, which was so big and barely discernible.

The old chief did not know the details, so he took the pea yellow with a smile.

"Xibao, can you get one for this grandpa too?" Feng Qingxue pointed at Wang Xinsheng.

Xibao frowned, "Grandpa!"

There were only four pea yellows on the plate, and now there is only one left.

Xi Bao was tangled to death, and said to Feng Qingxue, "No more, Mommy buy it!"

"Mom has no money." Feng Qingxue spread out her hands, and put the satchel with work logs and other items beside her.

"Dad earns money! Earn money to buy it!" Xibao said it for granted, seeing Feng Qingxue nodding, he was finally willing to hand the pea yellow in his hand to Wang Xinsheng, and then he ran to the coffee table to touch the plate. The last piece of pea yellow in it, proclaimed aloud: "Mine!" to signify belonging.

Wang Xinsheng smiled and said, "Xibao gave it, I have to taste it."

Xibao nodded his head in approval.

The old chief happily finished eating the yellow peas in his hand, took out a handkerchief and wiped his hands and the corners of his mouth, and continued to ask Feng Qingxue about Father Lu's specific situation. After hearing it, he said, "Comrade Lu Zhiyuan mentioned about the IOU. Why? Why don't you ask the government to ask for it?"

Feng Qingxue said with a smile: "I heard what my father said, and at the same time his old man also said that it is the PLA's rule not to take the common people a single line, but he did it willingly for the cause of the Anti-Japanese War, so he never did it. If I want to come back, I also told us to keep your handwriting of the old chief as a souvenir, and not to collect debts from the state. The state has brought us peace in the world, the state owes our family nothing, we are not your creditor, but you are our benefactor."

Wang Xinsheng secretly praised in his heart, she is indeed Lu's father's daughter-in-law. How decent is this statement? No matter who it is, he will be very happy to hear these words.

The old chief was very moved and sighed: "Our country has what it is now, thanks to a group of people who have dedicated themselves."

He also asked how Feng Qingxue became a medical soldier, and Feng Qingxue answered truthfully, and the old man suddenly realized, "So Comrade Lu Zhiyuan's youngest son is actually a soldier? Lu Jiang, when the Southwest Military Region disintegrated border invaders a few years ago. , the soldier who covered a lot of shrapnel for his comrades to retreat, right? I personally approved the honorary title of first-class merit."