1041-1050

Chapter 1041 Pushing the Boat 2

When the farming season is not busy, there is no need to go back to work in each house. The commune cadres are very leisurely and are gathering in the office to drink tea and chat.

Suddenly seeing two soldiers, a man and a woman, turn Li Chengdong, who has been in the limelight recently, to come in. Immediately after a clear and sweet accusation fell, Secretary Zheng and Township Chief Chen of Shuguang Commune immediately jumped up, "What's going on? Two comrades."

"I'm going to ask you guys today, are you not sure about the situation of the various brigades below, or are you just pretending to be deaf and dumb, just drinking tea and chatting?" Feng Qingxue put down the handkerchief covering her face, and a tape The tearful face became more and more beautiful, and it had a kind of pitiful taste, "This Li Chengdong insulted me, an active female soldier, because he was the captain of Caohu Corps. This is still in front of my revolutionary comrades-in-arms. If he is not in front of him, will he be turned upside down?"

Lu Jiang threw Li Chengdong on the ground and said solemnly: "In the era of breaking the old feudal ideology, this person, seven years ago, colluded with my revolutionary partner's maiden brother and sister-in-law, and wanted to use food as an offer to force my partner to be his wife. Fortunately, my partner was brave and resourceful, and he did not let him succeed. After marrying me, he enlisted in the army and became an honorable medical soldier. Seven years later, we went back to the Caohu Brigade to visit relatives. The identity of the brigade commander is arrogant, saying that the Caohu brigade is his territory! I would like to ask all comrades, all comrades work in the commune, is Dawning Commune your territory?"

Secretary Zheng waved his hand hurriedly, "No, no, absolutely not, of course not! The country is the people's country, the commune is the people's commune, where is the word "Dawning People's Commune" hanging on it, how could it be our private territory? Comrade, let's talk about it, I don't know what the two comrades' surnames are?"

After coming in, it was only at this time that Lu Jiang and Feng Qingxue formally gave the military salute and reported their names, "Lu Jiang, Feng Qingxue."

Secretary Zheng quickly shook Lu Jiang's hand, "Oh, there are eyes but no pearls, but they are Comrade Lu Jiang and Comrade Feng Qingxue. We have long admired their names."

Township Chief Chen and Deputy Township Chief Wang, a clerk, two clerks, a minister of armed forces, a militia battalion commander, and two propagandists, a total of nine people stepped forward to shake hands with Lu Jiang in turn. They all showed a proud expression, and their attentive attitude was completely different from the casualness when the couple entered the door just now.

Since Feng Qingxue was a woman, Secretary Zheng and Township Chief Chen did not shake hands with her, but only greeted her.

Secretary Zheng asked Lu Jiang and his wife to sit down, and asked the militia battalion commander to take down Li Chengdong, who was drooling on the ground, and then patted his chest and said to Lu Jiang and his wife: "What grievances have the two comrades suffered? Don't let the two comrades suffer."

"Don't, don't say that. It's not a matter of loss. We are business-like, and we shouldn't be here just because of our high rank." Lu Jiang took out the appeal materials that Feng Shuan held, " Come today, there are two things, Li Chengdong insulted a pregnant female soldier on active duty, the circumstances are very serious, you have to have an explanation for this."

Secretary Zheng hurriedly said: "Certainly, definitely, you two can rest assured that we will not tolerate Li Chengdong's bad behavior. Insulting the soldiers, expressly stated, cannot be lightly forgiven!"