1021-1030

Chapter 1021 Happy Birthday 10

Bai Yuesheng suddenly realized, "I said why the inkstone used by Brother Wen is so familiar, and I thought it might not be my clear mud inkstone, right? Look closely."

"What's the use of a piece of inkstone? You can't eat or drink. When people are desperate, survival is the most important thing."

The old lady said this to her husband, and then held Feng Qingxue's hand and couldn't help shaking it, unable to hide the joy of meeting her savior.

"Probably seeing that I'm getting old, my daughter couldn't stand my begging, and later got me some food. I only paid for chicken blood, stone pine, smoke and ink, copybooks and pen washes, which are treasures in your eyes. , but it was worthless at the time? Not to mention at that time, it is also the thing that causes trouble now. The food given by the girl saved our two old lives. Later, when I had free time, I often went to the black market, but unfortunately I didn't encounter it again. You, now being sent down again, thought that you would never see your savior in this life, but I didn't expect... I didn't expect that God would have pity on me, but asked me to meet you here, the grace of saving life, that is the grace of saving life!"

Everyone was stunned by her words, how could there be such a coincidence in the world?

Even Feng Qingxue didn't expect to meet someone who was traded in the black market. What should she do if she felt a little worried? It's not enough to pretend to be ugly, they recognize by their voices, then... Isn't their previous behavior known to everyone? What to do when suspicion arises?

Lu Jiang shook her hand and said not to worry.

The smart people in the world don't get to the bottom of things, especially when they benefit.

"The Lu family is kind, this child is kind-hearted, and it is our luck to meet them." Bai Yuesheng said to his wife Xue Dongmei after understanding the root cause, "Because of the care of their family, they are more comfortable than living in the city. too much."

Although they were a little tired from their usual work, they did not suffer from both mental and physical torture here.

Xue Dongmei nodded, "Yes, it's our blessing."

She felt it in just ten days after coming here, as if the shackles were gone.

Feng Qingxue said with a smile: "Come into the room and talk, don't stand in the yard, you are tired after a busy day, what do we have to say? Sit down and talk, taking advantage of Xibao's birthday, let's all get together and have a good time. have a meal."

"Yes, we also prepared a birthday present for Xi Bao."

The gifts are basically the works of the old people. The Lu family has a complete range of paper, pen and paint. Some of them draw a picture, a fan, and some write a word or a poem. The old people who are not good at calligraphy and painting I sent my own handicrafts, such as clothes and shoes, wooden statues, straw worms, wicker flower baskets and the like.

Xibao wore a new outfit today, navy blue pants, a white shirt, small leather shoes, sword eyebrows and star eyes, white skin and red lips.

Although Feng Qingxue always thought his son's skin was dark, in everyone's eyes his skin was white.

Feng Qingxue quickly put on a navy hat on him, which was immediately pleasing to the eye.

"Xibao, you have received so many gifts, thank you like your grandparents." Feng Qingxue reminded.

As soon as he finished speaking, Fu Bao burst into tears, pointing to the new clothes on Xi Bao's body, which were very different from those he had seen before, out of breath and said: "Mom, my brother has new clothes, I want them too. I also want!"