1311-1330

Chapter 1311 Unbelievable 2

As a parent, I like to hear people compliment my children the most, and Qingxue is no exception.

"You only see that they are cute, but they are actually very skinny, and you will know later." Feng Qingxue smiled, "It's so cold outside and the wind is strong, let's go back quickly, I really want to see the future address soon."

The most important thing is that she is afraid of strong wind and freezing.

Although his strong body has gradually returned to the level of a normal child, his physique is still weaker than that of his older brothers and sisters.

"Yes, yes, hurry up and get in the car!"

As soon as Lu Jiang finished speaking, Xiong Xiong took the lead to climb into the car.

Several children wanted to follow their parents, but one car could not fit the whole family. In the end, after a long discussion, Lu Jiang and Feng Qingxue took the triplets in a car, and Guan Cheng took Xibao and Fubao. I took a car with the guards, and the other car was Lu Tianzhi and Guan Yu, and they didn't care.

As soon as he got out of the car, Lu Jiang saw Chen Rong, Lu Cheng and others craned their necks and waited.

Recently, they have been in constant contact with Zhou Fengchu through Lu Jiangfeng and Qingxue's communication. After hearing the names of their children for a long time, they came to see their true colors when the troops were idle.

Of course, they also wanted to meet Lu Jiang's revolutionary partner Feng Qingxue.

It is well known that Lu Jiang rejected Han Aiguo's words at the dance last year. Who wouldn't want to see Feng Qingxue's ability and charm to let Lu Jiang directly ask the old chief to decide for him?

"Yo, Comrade Lu, when did you marry this young daughter-in-law?" Chen Rong and Lu Jiang were familiar with each other, and immediately revealed their true colors.

In the Long Live Army, Chen Rong was the most approachable general. Many of the soldiers who followed him were neither big nor small. Today, they also came to join in the fun, and a large group of people stretched their heads and looked here.

Feng Qingxue said curiously, "Old comrade, how old do you think I am? Tell you, I am not young."

"Looking at the appearance, he is only in his twenties. I think he is more than 20 years younger than Comrade Lu Jiang. Did you get married before you were old? It's a lot cheaper for Comrade Lu Jiang. No wonder he always thinks about it. How many mothers are you?" Chen Rong smiled, but his eyes fell on Fu Bao, and he couldn't help but say: "Oh, where is the little girl, so beautiful."

Feng Qingxue was happy, and Lu Jiang's face darkened even more, he said in a low voice, "Ten years old, we are only ten years apart!"

"Ten years old apart?" Seeing Lu Jiang nod, Chen Rong shook his head, "You must have lied, I believe my eyes, the age gap you said is doubled, more than doubled."

Feng Qingxue was elated when she heard it, and Zhuang Zhuang, who was wrapped in her military coat, giggled along with her.

Fu Bao ran up to Chen Rong, looking up at Shui Lingling's small face, "Grandpa, my name is Lu Tianhui, and my nickname is Fu Bao."

The sweet voice made Chen Rong elated. He immediately picked her up, pointed to Lu Jiang and Feng Qingxue, and said, "Xiao Fubao, is it your father's blessing to marry your mother?"

"I am the blessing of my parents, and I am the blessing of everyone!" Fubao said with a smile.

Xiong Xiong didn't want to be ignored, he pulled Chen Rong's military coat, his feet alternately jumped on the ground, "Hold me, hug me, grandpa, hug me! I'm very good, hug me!"