1121-1130

1121 Xue Niang Reply 2

Putting aside Grandpa Lu San's lamentable letter, Feng Qingxue opened the letters of several nephews.

Guan Cheng's letter was quite satisfactory, that is, he talked about the situation of his family and those old people, greeted Lu Jiang and his wife and Xibao Fubao brothers and sisters, congratulations to Feng Qingyun for his glorious enlistment, and nothing else.

Very bland, but his character.

Lu Tianzhi and Guan Yu often wrote letters on the same piece of paper, and today is no exception. He often writes one paragraph and he takes another.

Lu Tianzhi told Feng Qingxue that after they left, Dani Wang came to talk to Guan Cheng again, and she was talking about Wu Lijuan, probably because Feng Qingxue's rejection could not represent Guan Cheng, so this time she directly came to Lu's father. When he told Guan Cheng was unsurprisingly rejected by Guan Cheng. At that time, Dani Wang's face was very ugly.

Then, Guan Yu wrote: "After inquiring later, it turned out that Wu Lijuan had lost her reputation near the commune. Wang Lingzhi's mother went to make a fight and did not stop. Because she fell in love with Guan Cheng herself, she gave Wang Lingzhi a bad idea and asked her to frame a good person and offend Guan Cheng. Now that Wang Lingzhi is in prison, she has to let the world know the true face of Wu Lijuan. Presumably, this is also Wang Lingzhi The reason why auntie big girl came to the door again to match up for the big brother."

Seeing this, Feng Qingxue shook her head.

Wang Lingzhi's mother did this, which was considered a loss for Wu Lijuan's family.

Wu Lijuan's bad reputation has gone out, can Wang Lingzhi fall into a good one? It will only spread to more people.

Thinking of this, Feng Qingxue continued to look down.

Guan Yu did not continue to write here, but Lu Tianzhi's handwriting appeared, "Wohoo! Woohoo! I didn't kill Boren, but Boren died because of me. Brother Acheng was implicated again, and he couldn't marry a wife at all. !"

It means that Guan Cheng is the party involved in two things. If he hadn't been so good, how could these things have happened?

Lu Tianzhi wrote this, presumably many people said it.

"Poor eldest brother, my poor eldest brother!" Guan Yu showed his mischievous character in the letter, "He just became a temporary bachelor. Aunt, remember to pay more attention to the good comrades around you. After the passage of time, everything is calm. , Introduce it to my brother, maybe my brother will escape the fate of being a bachelor."

In the second half of the letter, the two cousins ​​were talking nonsense about you and me, and when the topic changed, they provided another piece of news to Feng Qingxue, that Wang Lingzhi and Li Guohong participated in reform through labor by coincidence.

Compared with Wang Lingzhi, Li Guohong also has a crime of theft.

Feng Qingxue originally thought that Feng Shuan would keep things peaceful. After all, there were not many people who did this like Li Guohong, especially when she mentioned some political tasks under the guise of the county party committee. After the incident, her body and bones were not very good, but she did not appease Li Guohong, although she only had one year of reform through labor.

Deserved! Feng Qingxue thought to herself, this is the way to deal with people like Li Guohong and Wang Lingzhi, otherwise everyone will follow them and feel that framing people will not be punished. What will the world be like?

One by one, I wrote a reply letter and sent it, and I wrote another letter to Zheng Jinrui alone.

When leaving the capital, Zheng Jinrui specially left his contact address to Lu Jiang, just to facilitate correspondence.