1251-1270

Chapter 1251 Reminder 2

Feng Qingxue supported his buttocks, and said with a smile: "This child develops later, and is always one step slower than the two brothers... ah no, three steps slower. Now he can stand up and step on my Legs can stand up." There is no problem in other aspects, she has checked her son carefully, but he is born weak and has a little developmental delay.

Wang Sanbao nodded, "You took good care of it, and taught us a hard lesson."

Speaking of Zhuangzhuang, who doesn't envy her for having a good mother? A child like Zhuangzhuang, in the minds of many doctors, is the kind of child who is not easy to support, but this year, although he has been suffering from minor problems such as a cold, fever and cough, he has grown up safely this year. , looks very good, no longer the appearance of premature death.

Feng Qingxue said softly, "I am the mother of the child."

In one sentence, she explained that she should be devoted to Zhuangzhuang, and of course she is also grateful for the role played by medical skills.

The cheers of Dun Dun and Xiong Xiong came over, and Zhuang Zhuang turned his head to look over.

"Does Zhuangzhuang also want to play?" Feng Qingxue hurriedly took him over and put him on the ground to stand, of course, with both hands under Zhuangzhuang's armpits, so that he didn't have to worry about falling, "Brothers and sisters both Over there, Zhuangzhuang walk over, okay?"

Zhuangzhuang raised his foot, hesitated for a while, and put his foot back in place.

Feng Qingxue encouraged: "Zhuangzhuang is good, Zhuangzhuang is amazing, can Zhuangzhuang take two steps to show his mother?"

"Mom!" Zhuangzhuang turned around and opened his arms for her to hug.

After standing for such a short time, the little guy felt tired, and he could clearly see that his legs were soft and wanted to slide down. Feng Qingxue sighed, and hurriedly took him into his arms and hugged him. go in the direction.

The pretty little guy showed a sweet smile, rubbed his cheeks against the wind and the snow, "Mom!"

Seeing him like this, Feng Qingxue's heart softened for no reason.

Feng Qingxue knew that it would not go on like this. He had to be trained to stand firm and walk, and he could not be allowed to rely on himself, so he planned to leave in early April half a month earlier.

Of course, Lu Jiang was the one who was most reluctant to give up, looking pitifully at the figure of his wife packing up her luggage.

"Qingxue!"

Except for Zhuang Zhuang, the other children were not at home. He called out, then called again, and called again, and Zhuang Zhuang, who was playing on the kang, turned his head in surprise and looked at him strangely, "Mom!"

Feng Qingxue responded, turned around, looked at Lu Jiang, and suddenly burst into a smile.

"What do you look like?" It was so pitiful that it was exactly the same as Xiong Xiong's expression when he couldn't drink milk powder.

"I can't bear to part with you!" Lu Jiang put his hands around her waist and put his face on her shoulders, "It's hard to live a life of getting along day and night, and you're back home again. Are we both destined to be separated frequently?"

Feng Qingxue held him with her backhand and patted his lower back.

"We just went back to live for a period of time, no more than a year and a half. Before I knew it, Xi Bao had been living alone at home with my father for a year. I miss him very much. We can't ignore him because of ourselves." Let the child study hard and improve every day, but also not let him become a left-behind child, leaving indelible scars on childhood.