1661-1670

Chapter 1661 Gracefully declined 3

Lu Erxiong felt that the multi-grain rolls were unpalatable. In fact, the children of the Lu family were used to rice, white noodles and various high-priced foods. It was not difficult to drink some sweet potato porridge occasionally.

After careful tasting, there are no other flavors mixed in. The boiled dried sweet potatoes have a hint of sweetness, which is also delicious.

The main reason is that Feng Qingxue has a stricter management, and has always served meals according to the amount, and they are not allowed to leave any leftovers.

Once a habit is formed, it is difficult to change.

Xibao is more sensible. He lives with his grandfather in his hometown. He understands the sufferings of the world better than his younger siblings, and cherishes food.

After dinner, he took his younger siblings to continue to give candy to those who didn't receive the candy, and Liu Ran followed him to take care of them, while Lu Jiang and Feng Qingxue took Wang Zhao to talk in President Lin's office.

While Lu Jiang was pulling Wang Zhao to ask questions, Feng Qingxue held her cheeks and watched.

She can already be sure that the Wang Zhao in front of her is Wang Zhao, a national first-class actor who has been very popular for decades in the 1980s. The idol of her parents has many titles on his body.

When I traveled through that year, Wang Zhao, who is about 60 years old, has participated in more than 100 film and television works, including leading roles, supporting roles, and tricks. Most of them are period dramas and anti-Japanese war themes. The old actor and the old actor have always kept a low profile and never accepted any advertisements, except for public service advertisements.

According to reports, Wang Zhao suffered from an old stomach problem. He lived in an orphanage when he was young. One of my favorite actors.

Wang Zhao is very keen on charity. Two-thirds of his salary is devoted to charity, but his daily life is very frugal. He has worn a woolen suit for more than 20 years, and retired only in the millennium. A pair of Badaling three. The joint leather shoes have been worn for 30 years, and a watch made of Shanghai Gem Flower has been worn for more than 30 years, without any moisture. Supplies can be used as antiques.

This is admired by countless people, including Feng Qingxue, who feel that he has played a positive role in the world, and there is no negative image of cheating, tax evasion, extravagance and pomposity in the entertainment industry.

Wang Zhao protects his family very well. Feng Qingxue is an outsider after all and doesn't know his marriage situation.

After Lu Jiang and Wang Zhao finished speaking, they mainly recalled Wang Erxi, also known as Wang Rong, "Child, your father is gone, I am your father, you can go to school if you want, and you don't have to worry about your livelihood in the future."

Saying that, he turned to look at his wife.

Feng Qingxue gave him face very much, "Yes, Wang Zhao, there will be us in the future!"

Wang Zhao is already fifteen years old, and he is a handsome young man. They don't need to worry about them in life. The so-called contribution is just to provide some money, clothing and food. If it is a baby waiting to be fed, Feng Qingxue has to consider it, because they have too many children. He and Lu Jiang are busy with work, and the old man is too old to raise a baby who needs adult care.

Wang Zhao shook his head and said, "I used to be young and always wanted to go to school, but now I don't want to go."

"Why? Don't you really want to go to school? Wang Zhao, you don't have to be polite to us. Your father's unfulfilled responsibilities to you. As his old comrade-in-arms, your aunt and I are fully responsible."