121-130

Chapter 0121 Happy Birthday 1
"I got a lot of good things back yesterday. Today, Tianjun and Yunyun celebrate their birthdays. Let's have a good meal!"

  Feng Qingxue rolled up her sleeves and got busy. Cook the miscellaneous noodles together, and then add a bowl of noodles, using pure white noodles, put it in the bowl awake, cover it with a round lid made of sorghum poles, and then it will be lunchtime щww{][lā}

  Father Lu and Lu Tianjun Helping to wash rice and wash vegetables, the young Lu Tianzhi and Feng Qingyun set fire to one, and the other handed things.

  "Aunt Xue, is your backpack a treasure chest?"

  Lu Tianzhi watched Feng Qingxue take things out of the backpack one by one, filling the kitchen in an endless stream.

  Feng Qingxue smiled, "It's not a treasure chest, but it's better than a treasure chest."

  Father Lu and Lu Tianjun saw it in their eyes, and they were both surprised. They had a new understanding of Feng Qingxue's ability. Which of these things is not in short supply? What a feat to get them all!

  "This is not something that can be done overnight. I have already started preparing for the New Year." Feng Qingxue explained with a smile.

  Father Lu said: "You have a heart, girl."

  Even his own children, they don't necessarily treat their parents so well.

  Braised pork belly, sweet and sour red-tailed carp, stewed pork ribs with radish, dried bamboo shoots and old duck soup, stewed chicken with mushrooms, hot and sour shredded potatoes, scrambled eggs with garlic sprouts, and finally sliced ​​cooked lamb and stewed with cabbage in one pot.

  The staple food is rice, polished white rice.

  When the food was put on the table, she made longevity noodles for Xiao Shou Xing alone while the children couldn't stop gulping.

  "Tianjun, happy birthday!" The longevity noodles came to Lu Tianjun and Feng Qingyun, the latter was ignorant, the former's eyes were red all of a sudden, and the voice was slightly choked: "Thank you, Aunt Xue, thank you!"

 "No thanks." Feng Qingxue touched his head, "Tian Jun, we are a family. If you need anything in the future, tell me directly. As long as it is within my power, I will try my best to satisfy you and Tianzhi. You brothers. Both of you and Yunyun are children, we all hope that you will grow up healthy and don't carry too many things."

  Lu Tianjun's face rubbed lightly against his palm again, "Aunt Xue, I remember it!" Carefree, who wants to worry about it?

  He and his younger brother were fortunate to have met an aunt who was willing to worry about them in such a difficult life.

  Happy birthday today.

  The amount of longevity noodles is not much, just a small bowl.

  The main reason is that Qingxue just wanted to make them eat more meals.

  The food was very rich and plentiful. Even five people only ate half of it after the wind was blowing.

  "I'll eat the rest tomorrow."

  After listening to Father Lu's words, Feng Qingxue smiled and said, "Even though tomorrow is the twenty-ninth, but it's New Year's Eve, how can you not eat dumplings? I left a piece of fat pork and didn't cook it. Vegetables, start to chop stuffing, wrap dumplings and freeze them, and cook them tomorrow."

  "Okay!"

  Father Lu didn't want to wrong his two grandsons when he had the conditions.

  After the pork was washed and sliced, Father Lu sat at the table and chopped the stuffing with a kitchen knife, banging loudly. ..

  Feng Qingxue put the boiled mutton in a bowl alone, pour the haggis into the earthen pot with the soup, and stew an elbow in the pot, and then put the steamed buns, pancakes, scallops, and fried rice. Good vegetarian meatballs, meatballs, noodles and fruits are packed into Lujia's sand tank, sand basin, clay pot, bamboo basket and other containers, and the flour left in the noodle bag is placed in the kitchen together with the bag.

Chapter 0122 Happy Birthday 2
After finishing packing, Feng Qingxue chopped the leeks that had been washed and dried before, mixed them with fried eggs, added seasonings to taste, put them aside, chopped the washed scallions and ginger, and mixed them into the meat chopped by Father Lu. Continue to chop in the filling.
  Their custom here is to eat meat dumplings on New Year's Eve and vegetarian dumplings on the first day of the new year.
  Although in Buddhism, leeks and eggs are small meat, but in the hearts of ordinary people, they are vegetarian stuffing.
  Meatless is vegetarian, quite simple.
  Feng Qingxue was well prepared, in order to let the Lu family have a good year.
  Father Lu chopped the meat stuffing, and she cut a piece of awake noodle into a small noodle, dipped in flour on both sides, and pressed it flat.
  As a result, Father Lu didn't know how to make dumplings at all, "I can roll dumpling skins!"
  "Okay, you always make dumpling skins, I'll make them." Feng Qingxue rolled out a stack of dumpling skins before leaving the table.
  "Aunt Xue, I'll learn how to make dumplings from you."
  "Okay!" Feng Qingxue immediately taught Lu Tianjun how to make dumplings, "It doesn't matter whether the dumplings are good-looking or not, but the edges must be pinched to death, otherwise it will easily rot after being placed in the pot."
  Lu Tianjun is extremely smart. He had never made dumplings before, and after learning from Feng Qingxue for a while, he was able to make dumplings well.
  Some dumpling wrappers could not be pinched on both sides, so he followed Feng Qingxue to shape them into lace.
  On the contrary, Father Lu, who claims to be able to roll dumpling skins, is not round at all, and the thickness is not even, but it can be used.
  The speed of the three people was not slow, and the dumplings were filled with a curtain and sent to the outside.
  Of course, when the dumplings were frozen, they were covered with something to avoid being discovered.
  The leek and egg stuffing packaged first, the quantity is not large, there are a little more than two curtains in total. After it is frozen, it is put away, and then the meat stuffing is packaged.
  Feng Qingxue said while making dumplings, "Uncle Lu, should Tianjun start his junior high school in spring?"