321-330

Chapter 0321 Winter Leisure 1

I heard that a pair of reactionaries had come to the cowshed, and several of the cadres who dispatched Mr. and Mrs. Xu had to speak with their own ears. Therefore, except for the need to use manure to go to work, the fathers and the villagers all walked around the cowshed, for fear of the reactionaries. The existence of himself provokes right and wrong.
  In this way, Feng Qingxue and the others were clean, and they didn't have to worry about the smell coming out of the door when they were eating meat.
  However, in order to save Uncle Xu and Aunt Xu, there were no white flour eggs left at home, only one piece of bacon was left, but there were still dozens of kilograms of rice left, but two more mouths were added to the family. In addition to using rice for porridge, Feng Qingxue usually cooks with whole grains.
  Sweet potato porridge, pumpkin porridge, dried sweet potato porridge, corn ballast rice...
  Multigrain pancakes, corn noodle wowotou...
  Fortunately, I received letters from Huo Beiting and Lu Jiang at this time, as well as the property sent by Cao Hui and Wang Xinru before departure. 
  They first thanked Feng Qingxue in the letter, and then asked her to take care of their son. Finally, they said that they would send all the food stamps that they had not used up recently, and they would send them monthly after a few months, because They have assignments, and they are uncertain about the duration of assignments.
  Both of them are in the army, and there are no old or young at home. Although they have helped their comrades in arms and their families, they tried their best to save food and send it to the northwest due to food shortages, so they saved no less than 100 catties of food stamps, flour stamps and coarse grain stamps. In addition, another 100 yuan was remitted, and the package contained two cans of malted milk extract, three cans of luncheon meat, some fabrics, and two old and new military uniforms.
  "Gangzi, your parents sent you something, are you happy?" Feng Qingxue touched Song Gang's head.
  She often mentioned Cao Hui and Wang Xinru in front of Song Gang. Although Song Gang had never met them, he was very impressed. He remembered that his parents were always thinking about him. Because they were busy, he temporarily lived in Lu's house.

"Happy!" Song Gang nodded his head.
  He was young and often starved, resulting in lack of nutrition and slow development. A four-year-old child was about the same as a two-year-old child. He was far less intelligent and energetic than Feng Qingyun. After I went to play, I didn't even look at the table full of things, and I didn't know what meaning these things represented at all.
  Feng Qingxue smiled, put it away, and opened a can of luncheon meat for everyone to eat at noon.
  "Wow, we are all dazzled by Gangzi!" Several children were beaming, and the chopsticks were lowered very quickly.
  The food stamps sent by Cao Hui and Wang Xinru greatly relieved the family's food pressure.
  She asked Guan Cheng and Lu Tianjun to go to the city with money and tickets to buy finished food directly. When she usually cooks, she takes out a little food from the space and mixes it with it. In a bowl of noodles, a small half bowl is in the space. , the family can't see it at all, which not only fills the family's stomach, but also slows down the consumption of food at home.
  Different from other families, even during the winter break, she keeps her family full. For the old and the young, it is difficult to ensure health if you do not have enough to eat.
  It is not quite correct to say that it is winter slack, because Wang Zhengguo arranged for some of the strong labor to dig the river, and also asked the captains of the production teams to arrange other men and women to fertilize the crops. Sprinkle a layer.
  Father Lu, Uncle Xu, and Aunt Xu all had to work. In order to earn work points, Lu Tianjun and Guan Cheng were also busy.
  Even in winter, the stench around the cowshed is stinking.
  In the stench, many potbellied women smashed the ice formed by the dung water and shoveled the dung onto the car one by one.

Chapter 0322 Winter Leisure 2
In the entire Wanglou Brigade, there are not many idle people except for those who are lazy.
  Feng Qingxue and Wang Jiao were both included in this list because they were too delicate to go to work, and there were many people who were envious, many were jealous, and many were ridiculed.
  "If they don't have such a good fate, they will gossip!" Wang Jiao came to Feng Qingxue and said while eating melon seeds.
  The people who gossip about them behind their backs are women, and women with bad luck.
  Feng Qingxue smiled, "We really didn't work!"
  In everyone's eyes, not working is a sign of laziness.
  Wang Jiao took it for granted: "I have Yuejin to support me, and I have a reason not to work. Why are they so sloppy? It's not like I didn't work when the farming was busy. Besides, you have a big belly now, so it's okay if you don't work. It's normal!"
  She touched Feng Qingxue's belly and exclaimed, "It's so big, is it a boy or a girl?"
  "I don't know." The current hospital does not have advanced B-ultrasound technology to identify gender, but she doesn't care at all, she put down the swaddle she was doing, her face was full of maternal tenderness, and said with a smile: "Whether it's a boy or a girl, They are both my baby and Lu Jiang's, there is no difference."
  Wang Jiao said, "How can there be no difference? Boys are boys, girls are girls, if they are the same, there will be no distinction between men and women, otherwise there will be so many abnormal dead baby girl? Actually, I don't like it, but many people do it. How long have I been married? Yuejin's mother stares at my belly every day, thinking I don't know what she's thinking."
  Feng Qingxue shook her head, There is no way to take this situation.
  Therefore, in the 21st century, the ratio of males and females is imbalanced, and many parents cannot marry daughters-in-law, which is purely self-inflicted.