1141-1150

Chapter 1141: Chicken Flying Dog Jumping 2

How can you not care about anything? Feng Qingxue looked behind him, "Where are Xibao and Fubao?"

"It's all here." Knowing that the delivery room was tidy up, Zhao Yong, Ouyang Zijin, Shang Kun and his wife, and Qiao Desheng and his wife came in with their two children, put them on the empty bed next to them, turned over, and the brothers and sisters were still sleeping soundly. , very carefree.

Feng Qingyun was the last one to come in, and when she saw her sister's condition, her tears suddenly fell.

"Sister!" Why are you so embarrassed?

His face was not at all bad, it was pale and pale, and there was a faint air of weakness, just like the redness in the white when the baby was born.

After listening to her sister's words, Feng Qingxue didn't have time to respond, and looked at the others in surprise, "A Jiang can just stay here with me, why didn't you go back to rest? I'm really sorry for letting you stay up all night."

"Apologize for what? You're polite."

After Yang Fengying finished speaking, she and Fang Ning immediately moved to the side of the triplets, with strange eyes and wide grins.

The third and the fourth look alike, with the same eyebrows, eyes, nose, and nose. It is impossible to tell which is the third, which is the fourth, the old and the young... The old and the young can be distinguished at a glance. A small group.

However, Feng Qingyun turned to the other side of the bed, lying beside the bed looking at her sister with worry in her eyes.

"I'm fine, mother and child are safe, don't drop the golden beans." Feng Qingxue comforted her sister and said, giving birth one after another, her sister was waiting outside, she must be terrified, and Feng Qingxue was full of pity.

At this time, Fang Ning asked, "How can you tell the difference between the third and the fourth?" The swaddle clothes were exactly the same.

Feng Qingxue yawned, "I remember sister-in-law Xiuying said that the third child has a mole on the bottom of his feet, the fourth child has a blue birthmark on the buttocks, the fifth... The fifth child didn't say anything, I'll see if he has a mole in a few days. What characteristics?"

The voice gradually faded, and Lu Jiang hurriedly said, "Qingxue, hurry up and sleep for a while."

Feng Qingxue didn't want to sleep, but her eyelids were getting tighter and tighter, and she fell asleep unconsciously.

Upon seeing this, Shang Kun and his wife, Qiao Desheng and his wife, waved to Lu Jiang, ready to leave.

Lu Jiang stopped Shang Kun and said in a low voice, "After you have breakfast, send me a pen and paper. If there is no major incident in the army recently, I will take a few days off." Fortunately, he can take care of his wife and children in the hospital or at home.

He is the commander of the army, and he knows best whether there is any major event in the army.

Shang Kun said softly: "Okay, the biggest thing at the moment is to prepare for the New Year's Day event, which is the task of the cultural and art team. You don't need to worry about the soldiers training and competitions below. There are generals at all levels, and you will be the referee at that time. Just show up at the meeting."

In the absence of war, everyone is very considerate.

Yang Fengying also said: "It's almost dawn, I asked my mother to cook some millet porridge and bring it over with some brown sugar."