1531-1540

Chapter 1531 Fu Bao Enrollment 3

Early the next morning, Lu Jiang went to work as usual, and the guards followed. Only Zhu Lei cleaned the house, did laundry and cooked food, and Feng Qingxue, Wang Cuilan, and Fu Bao's clothes were washed by Feng Qingxue.

"There's no housework at home, Xiaozhu, you and my aunt take the triplets for a walk and bring the life jackets prepared at home. If Erxiong wants to swim, you should watch and be safe." Dundun occasionally accompanies Lu Erxiong into the water, But there are not many times. Zhuangzhuang loves cleanliness, and he is unwilling to bathe with others, not to mention playing in a swimming pool, that is not his character.

Zhu Lei heard Feng Qingxue's words, "Yes, sister-in-law, I'll take them there."

Lu Erxiong cheered and ran ahead.

"Mom, what about me?" Fubao was very unhappy when her brother was left alone, and she also wanted to go out to play and meet new friends.

Feng Qingxue tapped the tip of her nose, "You forgot that you are a primary school student? Mom will take you to school, where you can meet new teachers and new classmates, and when you come back from school, mom will make your new clothes. All right."

"Yes, I'm not a child anymore, I have to go to school." Fu Bao patted his head.

Her schoolwork is more important. Feng Qingxue still wears wide cotton and linen trousers, a white top, gray trousers, and black leather shoes, all of which are new and not old, but she dresses up her daughter beautifully.

Eighty percent of the new navy outfit, blue and white striped shirt, Fubao looks picturesque, skin like snow.

"Student Lu Tianhui is so handsome!" Principal Mo praised repeatedly. After reading the transfer procedures and Fubao's previous homework brought by Feng Qingxue, he immediately started the admission procedures and arranged for her to enter the second class of the first grade.

As soon as Fubao entered the classroom, he attracted the attention of the teachers and students in the whole class.

Principal Mo greeted Mr. Zhao, the head teacher, turned around and smiled at the whole class: "This is Lu Tianhui, who came to our school on the first day and is very unfamiliar with everything. You must help each other and love each other in the future."

Applause broke out all of a sudden.

Clean and beautiful children, no matter when and where, both adults and children will have a feeling of liking.

"Student Lu Tianhui, please introduce yourself briefly." Teacher Zhao continued.

Fubao was not stage frightened at all, she bowed and said generously: "Hello everyone, my name is Lu Tianhui, Lu is the land of the sea, the land and the sky, the sky is the sky of the blue sky, Hui is the wise wisdom, and the name entrusts the elders to me. Blessings. I transferred from the capital, and If I have done something wrong. Please remind me to correct me, and we can all make progress together."

Principal Mo did not mention who her parents were, nor did she herself.

Children are the most innocent and innocent. The students in the class are all between the ages of eight and ten. They clapped vigorously, much louder than before, and a bright smile appeared on Fubao's face all of a sudden.

Teacher Zhao took a look at her height and arranged for her to sit in the middle, which made the boys and girls around him happy.

Seeing that her daughter quickly mingled with her classmates, not being cautious because she was in an unfamiliar environment, Feng Qingxue was very relieved and said to Teacher Zhao, "Lu Tianhui will trouble the teacher. If she gets along well with her classmates, then there will be no problem. If there is a conflict with a classmate and the reason is her, please let Teacher Zhao inform me, and I will educate her well."