1511-1520

Chapter 1511 Lu Jiang's Transfer 3

Xi Bao corrected: "Our diaper dad has washed it, not just for you, your face is not that big."

"Oh! Dad works so hard. He works every day to earn money." Lu Erxiong held his face.

This little fat man rolled his eyes, looking very lovable, Jiang Yun was in a happy mood, and beckoned Lu Erxiong to him, "You also know that your father earns money at work? Who does the money go to? Is it for Erxiong? "

Lu Erxiong shook his head, and sighed like an adult, "It's all for my mother, never for me, my father is partial!"

Fu Bao was picked up by Lu Tianzhi after school, and he heard this sentence as soon as she stepped into the door, and couldn't help but said angrily: "Er Xiong, if you are ignorant, don't talk nonsense, Mommy spends money to buy things for our whole family. Now, she buy clothes, shoes, food, vegetables and fruits, and she also buy toys for you, you are the one who eats the most in the whole family, and you say that Dad is partial, so be careful I tell Dad!"

Lu Erxiong squeezed his upper and lower lips with two fingers to seal.

Only then did Fubao politely say hello to Jiang Yun, and then said to Feng Qingxue, "Mom, what shall we eat at night? Is there anything I need to help? I have learned to do laundry."

Feng Qingxue smiled and said, "You go to the house to do your homework. If you don't have any homework, you can write and draw. Mom will call you when she needs it."

"Okay, mom, you must call me, don't be alone." Fubao is getting more and more sensible now.

Jiang Yun said enviously: "These children are taught very well." Even if Lu Erxiong is a little naughty, he is much stronger than many children in the compound.

"Brother lives here, don't think they are arguing." Feng Qingxue knew the virtues of the bear son very well, and jumped up and down every day.

"No, no, lively, lively, I like lively and lively."

So, under the banner of taking care of her daughter, Jiang Yun and the triplets had a lot of fun.

Jiang Xiaoyue's mother and son were safe, and Lu's father couldn't wait to see his son and eldest grandson again, so he and Xibao, Lu Tianzhi, and Guan Yu's brothers set foot on the train home, packing a small bag when they came, and a small bag when they left.

Feng Qingxue has a lot of overseas remittance coupons in hand, which expire at the end of the year, so they will be wasted when they are not used, but they can buy things for them with great effort.

Recently, the banknotes have been consumed too much, and Feng Qingxue has to stop.

Lu Tianjun and Guan Cheng got married one after another. Jiang Xiaoyue has now given birth to another child, and Feng Qingxue no longer collects their wages. Even what they received before is basically spent on them or their younger brother. Bought a watch.

In terms of wages, industrial products and imported goods are very expensive and can be called luxury goods. The average person cannot afford them at all. Recently, Feng Qingxue has been buying a lot of industrial products and imported goods, which are often dozens or hundreds of hundreds. He also bought a lot of wild game and medicinal herbs and furs from Hu Ping, all of them big.

Lu Jiang's salary is handed over to her on time every month and distributed by her. Even if he doesn't come, he will remit money. He has been very busy recently. Lu Tianjun came back in late April, but he couldn't see Lu Jiang.

Not long after May, the appointment letter came down, and Lu Jiang was transferred to the army stationed in Wucheng.

This unit belongs to the Capital Military Region. Although it is not as famous as the Long Live Army, it is responsible for guarding the capital and should not be underestimated.