1651-1660

Chapter 1651 Preparing to Build a House 3

"It makes sense. Let Lao Jin design a house for our family. He has a side business of architectural design. He used to be well-known in the industry, but other titles are too famous. Many people don't know that he still knows this business." Father Lu said enthusiastically, "Let him design two sets of houses for us that can be easily added and expanded in the future without compromising safety."

Guan Yu said: "Uncle's house can be built larger, but ours is not necessary. It can be built smaller, with three main rooms and two east and west rooms. It's big and eye-catching, but it has to be built together."

"Then you can only choose a piece of land in front of our house, but there is no vacant land in the west." Father Lu said.

To the west is the cowshed, behind is the old people's house, to the east is the river, and there is a small road between the Lu family and the river.

"No problem, it's fine to be together. It doesn't seem like a family's house is far apart."

Xi Bao swallowed the food in his mouth and joined in the fun, "Grandpa, a large room built according to the pattern can be added with a wall to turn it into two small rooms. I see that many houses in the army are very small in size."

"That's not necessary, the room is still big and looks comfortable."

The dinner table becomes a house-planning discussion.

"Can you build a study for me? You can draw and read." Fu Bao's eyes shone brightly.

Among the five children, except for Xi Bao, she was the best student.

Xi Bao smiled and said: "Yes, one of your large rooms can be turned into two small rooms, one can be used as your bedroom, and the other can be used as your small study. You are the only girl in our family, for sure have your own room."

Fu Bao grinned, "Brother, you are so kind!"

"Big brother, I also want my own room, a big room, I have a lot of small books and a lot of toys." Lu Erxiong couldn't wait to tell the truth, only Dun Dun took care of the spirited and strong, and did not participate in this event related to the hometown's housing. 

Xibao flicked his forehead, "Sir, why are your children interrupting? None of us brothers have a separate room."

Looking at the difference in height between Xi Bao and himself, Lu Erxiong sullenly returned to the chair and sat down to eat, muttering vaguely, "If you don't give it, you won't give it. I know that everyone doesn't like me, only my sister."

"Big brother doesn't have a separate room. I only have a girl. How can it be that everyone doesn't like you anymore?"

Lu Erxiong tilted his head and thought for a while, swallowed the food in his mouth, and announced loudly, "I want to be a girl too!"

When everyone who was eating at the dinner table heard this, they almost sprayed rice.

Lu Jiang eased the choking feeling in his chest and said seriously: "Er Xiong, you are a boy, can't you become a girl!"

"But I want to be a girl, like my sister."

Ye Yan kept silent for a while, and finally couldn't help but ask: "Er Xiong, why do you want to be a girl? Just because your sister has a separate room and you don't?"

Lu Erxiong raised his head and held his chest out, "My sister has her own room because she is a girl, she can often wear nice new clothes, and she can draw beautiful pictures. The little frog she drew last time is better than my tin frog. They are all good-looking, if I become a girl, I will have my own room, I will have new clothes to wear, and I will also draw nice little frogs!"