431-440

Chapter 0431 Hear the Wind 3
Shen Feihong seemed to be really anxious. Early the next morning, Lu Jiang was cooking, and when he heard a knock on the door, he closed the fire in the stove to prevent it from falling down and causing a fire. He went out of the kitchen and opened the door. Shang Shen Feihong smiled but had slightly red eyes, pushing an old bicycle, looking like he was in a mess.

   "Hey, Big Brother Lu Jiang!" Shen Feihong changed his words and changed his face.

   Although he called Feng Qingxue the eldest sister, she was a relative with her aunt, but he inquired about Lu Jiang's details while inquiring about the location of the Lu family, but he didn't dare to call him eldest brother.

   Lu Jiang is much older than himself, so he can be a big brother, Shen Feihong thought roguely.

   Lu Jiang turned sideways and opened another door by the way, "Come in." The child went into the city yesterday to take pictures, and ate a large bowl of egg noodles at a state-run restaurant. After playing for a day, he was so happy that he couldn't sleep, so he lay down in the middle of the night. , so I haven't woken up now, the yard is very quiet, and I can only hear cocks and ducks.

   Shen Feihong took a few glances and clicked, "Big Brother Lu, your life is really good." The
  house is neat, the ground is clean, and there are strings of red peppers and corn cobs hanging on the wall under the eaves, which are signs of prosperity. .

   Lu Jiang smiled and invited him into the room.

   There was not enough breast milk, Feng Qingxue was feeding Xibao to drink milk powder, and when she saw Shen Feihong coming in, she said, "Have Brother Feihong eaten?"

   "No, I came here early in the morning, I'm afraid you will regret it!" Shen Feihong scratched his head. Scratching his head, he put the box he brought on the table, "Big sister, I know you women like jewelry, so you bring them all, some expensive and some cheap, you can pick them up, you can keep them. Just give me the food."

   Feng Qingxue handed Xi Bao to Lu Jiang to hold, and opened the box by herself.

   Bejeweled and overflowing with wooden boxes.

   Most of them are jade jewelry, but very few gold and silver jewelry. The value is different and the quality is different.

   "Ah!" Xi Bao pushed open the bottle and stretched out his upper body to lie on the table. Lu Jiang understood his virtue and hugged him close to the wooden box. The little guy grabbed a bunch of coral beads in the box.

   "Do you like them Xibao?" Feng Qingxue smiled and picked out the best quality jewelry from the box.

   In general, she really doesn't look down on it.

   A vivid pink diamond ring, a rich emerald jade bracelet, a pair of Dongzhu earrings, an emerald snuff bottle that is full of emerald green and water, a seed material suet jade brand, a pair of white jade twist bracelets, A silver hairpin with emerald pearls and a pair of gold silk bracelets with eastern pearls.

   "There are also coral beads that Xibao took, that's all." Feng Qingxue didn't look at the rest.

   Lu Jiang held Xibao with one hand, and took out a golden phoenix hairpin inlaid with filigree with one hand. The phoenix was inlaid with a few rubies and pearls. "Add this hairpin."

   Seeing the colorful hairpins , Xibao immediately gave up the Chaozhu and took it.    Shen Feihong said enthusiastically: "Big brother Lu, big sister, you are as expected of a deep heritage and extremely precise eyes. The ones you choose are the best jewelry in the box. I spent a lot of money and food when I collected them."

Qingxue smiled slightly, "Don't be long-winded, big brother, you set a price."

   "Okay, big sister, I won't be long-winded." Shen Feihong pondered, "Fifty catties of cornmeal and twenty catties of white noodles. "Except for the gold hairpin and the gold bracelet, the others cost little, and food is out of the question.

Chapter 0432 
In this world, the good things in grandma's mouth are worthless, which is strange.

   After Shen Feihong finished speaking his request, he looked at Feng Qingxue nervously, for fear that she would think she was talking a lot, but there was nothing she could do. She had to get food and manage the cadres who had private dealings with her.

   Not expensive, Feng Qingxue thinks.

   She nodded at Shen Feihong, "Brother Feihong, let's make an agreement, the money and the money will be paid, no backtracking is allowed!"

   Shen Feihong grinned, "No backtracking, no backtracking, backtracking is a bastard! Compared with food, these Jewelry is a piece of shit? In this world, food is the most important thing. In 1961, I exchanged 200 catties of sweet potatoes for a large yard, and now the rent alone is enough for me to raise my milk." I couldn't help but credit my great achievements. Show off.

   Feng Qingxue's eyes widened, two hundred catties of sweet potatoes, not dried sweet potatoes, should you change to a big yard? Great deal!

   So, according to the market situation, I think that I have taken advantage of the jewelry I exchanged for coarse and fine grains, but it is actually the other party who has taken advantage of it, right? right?

   Shen Feihong didn't know what Feng Qingxue was thinking, but he gave Feng Qingxue a sharp knife, "In the black market, except for gold and Yuan Datou, which can be sold for some money, other things are very cheap, and you can exchange a few catties of coarse grains. , the other party has to burn high incense. If you like big sister, I will get some for you next time, and you can prepare food for exchange." He also didn't want money.

   "Brother, you are dishonest. You just said that you spent a lot of money and food, but now you say it's not worth it. Since it's not worth it, why do you accept it?" Feng Qingxue was very curious. According to common sense, ordinary people accept gold and silver Jewelry is normal and very few people ask for it.

   Shen Feihong didn't hide it from her and replied, "My grandmother said that those are all good things. They used to be precious, but the world is not right, but there is no harm in keeping them in your hands. I will listen to my grandma. After getting surplus food and money, I went into various black markets, and then I dealt with those who participated in the house raids, and got a lot of things from them. Big sister, we are people in the same way, and we will communicate with each other in the future. "