1241-1250

Chapter 1241 Leisure time 6

After Lu Jiang finished sweeping the floor, he brought another egg custard that had been steamed before to feed Dun Dun.

Seeing the food, Dun Dun burst into tears, and Fu Bao became happy.

Xiong Xiong crawled up and down on the kang, crawled to Feng Qingxue's side, stared at the egg custard in her bowl, opened his mouth wide, and the saliva dripped out, dripping on his bib, and he laughed. Flattering face.

Feng Qingxue was angry and smiling, and scooped a spoonful to feed him. The little guy was very happy and sat in front of his mother and didn't leave.

Compared with Dun Dun and Xiong Xiong, who can already walk, Zhuang Zhuang can only sit. After all, when the two brothers could sit, his arms and legs were soft, he couldn't crawl, and he couldn't lift his head. Now he's sitting in his mother's arms. In fact, he has made everyone feel very happy.

His appearance is completely different from his two brothers who were born with one child. His eyebrows are picturesque, and his facial features are as delicate as porcelain dolls.

Like the wind and the snow, the mother and son are exactly the same, more like Fubao.

Although Dun Dun and Xiong Xiong are very similar to Lu Jiang, only 50% are similar, and the other 50% do not know who they are like.

Strong and frail, his appetite is also very small, but more than half of the half bowl of egg custard entered Xiong Xiong's mouth.

Bear was full and patted his stomach.

"Are you full?" Feng Qingxue asked?

Xiong Xiong Hao nodded, showing his front teeth, sat down on his butt, lay back, then turned over, fell asleep, turned over again after a while, and fell asleep with his butt out on his stomach.

"Besides eating is sleeping! Just like Xiaozhu, just call Xiaozhu? What is it called a bear?" Feng Qingxue glanced at her fourth son and turned it back. They were both bad and domineering. I don't know how she and Lu Jiang were born. Such a son must educate him well after returning home, lest he really become a bad boy, and they, as parents, are really to blame.

Lu Jiang carried Dun Dun, who was dozing off, onto the kang, and the two brothers slept side by side, and then he held his daughter in his arms.

"It's still our lucky treasures, helping parents to take care of their younger brothers." Lu Jiang boasted.

Fu Bao smiled, "I'm a good boy, Xiong Xiong is a bad boy, is it okay not to give Xiong Xiong the eggs? He broke the bowl."

"Yes, when Xiong Xiong grows up, punish him to earn money to buy us bowls." Lu Jiang said.

After playing with Zhuangzhuang for a while, he finally coaxed him to sleep, Feng Qingxue covered him with the quilt, shook his sore arm, and sighed: "I still haven't fully recovered, now I have held Zhuangzhuang for a long time, and my arm It's just too sour."

Lu Jiang said distressedly: "You just looked outside and recovered, but you have no foundation. You have to take good care of it, and then take good care of it."

"I want to accompany you for the rest of my life, and I will definitely take care of it and try to get back to health as soon as possible."

Feng Qingxue raised her head and clenched her fists.

When Fubao saw this, he followed the study, and said with arrogance, "Dad, I will accompany you for the rest of my life, and be your little padded jacket!"

Bai Xue said in front of Feng Qingxue that her daughter was a caring little padded jacket, and was heard by Fubao. Since then, she has regarded herself as a small padded jacket, sometimes her father's padded jacket, sometimes her mother's padded jacket, and sometimes Little brother's jacket.