1671-1680

Chapter 1671 Journey to the South 3

Feng Qingxue was stunned when she heard their self-introductions.

Could it be that most of the elites in the same industry know each other? Either from the same school or from a classmate, or as a family. Like the Guo family, it seems to be a medical family, and most of their descendants are engaged in medical careers.

Ming Lan couldn't help laughing and said, "That's the way we are in this business, you just get used to it."

The academic world is already small, and the medical world is only a branch of the academic world, which has damaged a large number of talents. Which of the remaining top-notch talents has no real ability? Which one has no background and origin? There are not many students coming out of the same medical university, and they are all seniors with many juniors. This is called a famous teacher coming out of a master apprentice. If you come and go, naturally a large part of it can be related.

Even Minglan herself was actually a student of Capital University School of Medicine twenty years ago. Professor Xie also taught her. The difference is that she followed Lian Fengguo during her internship and was later transferred to the army hospital.

"Speaking of which, we are also alumni. It has been 18 years since I graduated." Minglan continued.

Feng Qingxue said embarrassedly, "I am an engineering student who graduated in two years. How can I be compared with you, a real college student? But I have the reputation of Capital University."

Minglan said cheerfully: "Who said that? Although education is very important, the skills you master are more important."

When there is a need for talents, as long as there is a skill, even if there is no certificate of diploma, the country will reuse it.

Feng Qingxue just wanted to nod her head in agreement. After all, she didn't have a diploma at the beginning, but was interrupted by the person who urged them to get on the plane. She quickly put on a military coat and picked up her luggage. Each of them has travel experience. The first aid kit is a suitcase, and after a brief inspection, she successfully boarded the plane, without letting the first aid kit and luggage leave her side.

Feng Qingxue said to Xie Changyu before boarding the plane, "Go back and thank Lu Shuai for me!"

"Yes!" Xie Changyu and the others who picked up the doctor did not follow him. When the task was completed, he had to tell the chief when he went back.

When they boarded the plane, it was not yet time to take off. Because they were somewhat related to each other, they had a lively chat, and academic words came out one after another. It was not until the arrival of the two chiefs that they stopped and got up one after another.

The two old chiefs were walking with them, and several doctors were flushed with excitement.

One was Ding Guofeng, and the other was the old chief Feng Qingxue had known in the compound, and he greeted them generously.

"Comrades, you've all worked hard, and rushed over from all sides in the middle of the night to walk with us. This time the South China Sea needs you, and I'm seconding you from your original posts. I hope that your presence can reduce our side in the war. I only hope that you will give hope to the wounded in your new post."

"Head, rest assured, we will do our best to treat the wounded!"

"Yes, chief, just watch it!"

"We will definitely drive the invaders out of our territory!"

"It is everyone's responsibility to defend the territory of the motherland!"

"When the navy is fighting bloody battles, we must do a good job in the rear and never back down!"