1371-1380

Chapter 1371 Emergency Surgery 2

Feng Qingxue turned to Luo Zhonghua and Chengkun and smiled embarrassedly.

"I know that this kind of thinking of mine is too selfish, and it doesn't conform to what everyone thinks of doing my best and dying. When people hear what I say, they will definitely make a big fuss and gather the public to criticize my thoughts."

As soon as she said this, Cheng Kun said, "Since you know, why did you choose to leave a story behind?"

Luo Zhonghua and Cheng Kun both disagreed with Feng Qingxue's idea.

Do your best and die, this is what state public officials should do.

Feng Qingxue smiled lightly, "Because, in my mind, family is very important, I gave birth to children, and before they grow up, Lu Jiang and I will be responsible for their lives. I didn't give Zhuangzhuang one. A healthy body has caused him to suffer from illness since he was a child. Every time he gets sick, I, a mother, are heartbroken. Allergies to a lot of things and I don't feel comfortable sending them to nursery."

Luo Zhonghua and Cheng Kun never expected Feng Qingxue to speak so bluntly, because they were used to seeing women give up everything for their work, and almost everyone focused on work.

"Comrade Qingxue, I don't even know how to say what you said." Cheng Kun said movingly.

Mother's heart, naturally revealed.

Feng Qingxue touched the top of her younger son's head, instead of responding directly to Cheng Kun's words, she said, "No one knows how difficult it is for a child, not to mention my Xibao and Fubao, they are now They're all big, but the triplets can make my head explode like an atomic bomb, you two can imagine what that feels like."

Cheng Kun and Luo Zhonghua snorted, not understanding why she said that suddenly.

Glancing at them, Feng Qingxue asked back: "The two comrades have been working in the army for many years. Before the military policy came down, they stayed with their families less often, right?"

Luo Zhonghua and Cheng Kun nodded one after another, "Isn't this normal? Everyone is like this."

"That's why I said, you two simply don't understand how hard it is to take care of children. In my opinion, it's more troublesome than work." Feng Qingxue said bluntly, "You two comrades will not think a child can grow up by itself? You only need to give a bite to eat and a piece of clothes to wear to fulfill your responsibilities as a parent."

Luo Zhonghua hurriedly said: "Of course not, of course not, don't say that! However, it's not as hard as you said, right?"

Feng Qingxue glanced at him, "Comrade Luo, you should really go back and ask my sister-in-law whether it is hard work or raising a newborn child. Most of your male comrades only care about giving birth, not raising them. It seems amazing that I have fulfilled my responsibilities to support my family. I go out to work in the morning and go home to sleep at night. I don't worry about clothes, meals and children.

Luo Zhonghua touched his head, "Comrade Qingxue, don't say that, women can hold up half the sky!"

Feng Qingxue said unceremoniously: "Women hold up half the sky, but in certain fields of work, we can only give us opportunities. Us women are not inferior to your male comrades. When your male comrades focus on work, family is the sky. It's half the sky that women hold up, but you two come to let me hold up the whole sky! How can I have that kind of ability."

Chapter 1372 Emergency Surgery 3

When Luo Zhonghua and Cheng Kun heard this, they didn't know what words to use to deal with it.