471-480

Chapter 0471 Leek Box 1
Talking and laughing all the way, they soon arrived at the Wanglou Brigade, but there were not many adults, only children were happy everywhere.

  When they got home, Father Lu and Guan Cheng were not there either. Lu Tianzhi, Guan Yu, Feng Qingyun and Song Gang were playing at the door. Lu Tianzhi and Guan Yu played the willow flute, and Feng Qingyun made two garlands out of wicker and wore them on his own. and Song Gang's head.

  Song Gang smiled stupidly at her, "Auntie, you're so kind!"

  "Idiot, I'm your auntie! I'm not good to you, who's good to you?"

  After finishing speaking, the old-fashioned Feng Qingyun raised his head and gave him a full head. The wicker garland on the top, might as well see the figure of the elder sister, jump up at once, "Sister, elder sister, Xibao, Xibao! You are back!" He waved his hands and ran and jumped, and he was in front of him in an instant.

  "Yeah!" Xi Bao happily stretched out the upper body of his waistcoat and reached out to his aunt.

  "Xibao! Xibao!" Feng Qingyun shouted happily.

  Lu Tianjun carried Xi Bao out of the seat, the little guy leaned over and grabbed the garland on Feng Qingyun's head, babbled, slid down excitedly, and finally stood on the ground.

  Seeing Xi Bao walking towards him with short legs, Feng Qingyun said in surprise, "Xi Bao can walk, it's great!"

  Lu Tianzhi and Guan Yu came to the front one after another. Under the introduction of Qingxue, she also politely said hello to Wang Cuilan and Chen Xueniang, and then scrambled around Xibao.

  "Xibao, Xibao, do you still know me? I'm brother Tianzhi."

  "I'm brother Guanyu, Xibao."

  "And me, and me!" Song Gang who walked slowly with short legs Finally came to the front, not to be outdone.

  Xibao was so happy that his fat face turned into a flower, look at this, look at that, no one in the world is busier than him.

 "Children like to play with children." Feng Qingxue explained to Wang Cuilan and Chen Xueniang, "Let's go home for a drink. We walked for three or four hours on the way, but we were all exhausted. After eating, let's go dig wild vegetables. ."

  Neither Wang Cuilan nor Chen Xueniang refused, they were indeed tired.

  Feng Qingxue said to Lu Tianjun again: "Tianjun, watch them bring Xibao, don't go to the river."

  "Aunt, I'll cook for you." Lu Tianjun said.

  Feng Qingxue patted him on the shoulder, "Our mothers are all here, we don't need you, let's go look at my brother. Xiaoyun, slow down, where are all the adults in the family? Are you coming back for lunch?"

  Feng Qingyun Holding Xibao with one hand, he waved behind his back, "We've all gone to the 2,000 mu site to grow peanuts and sweet potatoes. Isn't it time for spring plowing? If we don't come back at noon, Uncle Lu, Guan Cheng and Grandpa Xu and Grandma Xu will all be there. I've brought dry food, grandma Xu and Guan Cheng steamed wild vegetable nests yesterday, and they made a big pot!"

  Lu Tianjun wanted to work in the fields to earn work points, but he was afraid that his younger brother would not be able to take care of Xibao, so he had to hold back a little guilt in his heart. , followed behind his younger brother, watching Xi Bao rejoice, and he ripped off a lot of willow leaves from the garland.

  Lu Tianzhi blew the willow flute whose core had just been removed, and the clear voice made Xibao reach out to him.

  Chen Xueniang sighed, "How wonderful!"

  Such a scene would probably only exist in paintings or dreams.

  "It's because our Wanglou Brigade lives a little better that our children are carefree. I'm very fortunate that I am married to Wanglou Brigade and Lu Jiang. There are such lovely and sensible children." Feng Qingxue said After finishing, pushing the bicycle, he pushed open the half-open door, "Auntie, Sister Chen, please come inside."

Chapter 0472 Leek Box 2
Wang Cuilan was fine. It was extremely difficult to march and fight for many years. However, Chen Xueniang grew up in a brothel. After liberation, she lived and worked in the city. She was very curious about the Lu family inside and outside. Spring chives grow early, cut off in light wind and snow, and put them in the basket.

  "Let's eat a box of leeks at noon, and take the leftover leeks back to the city. Sister Chen, you can also get some when the time comes."

  Chen Xueniang thanked with a smile, and then pointed to the soil ridges on the ground, "Covered with straw mats and buried underneath. What is it?"

  Feng Qingxue glanced back and said, "Didouzi, that is, potatoes. Potato yields are high and people are hungry. Every household will plant most of the land on their private plots, and it's time to plant them at this time."

  "Hey . , why do you have a whole head of garlic planted in the ground?" Chen Xueniang noticed the garlic sprouts that Feng Qingxue was pulling.

  Compared with the thick, fat, tall and strong garlic sprouts around, the garlic sprouts in Feng Qingxue's hands are slender and long.

  "I just planned to eat it at this time, so I planted the whole head of garlic. The garlic sprouts that came out were relatively small. The ones that were planted by the cloves the first year were too old to eat, but you can see if the garlic sprouts have grown." Feng Qingxue explained.

  The garlic sprouts did grow, but not many, only twenty or thirty stalks were scattered.   Feng Qingxue pulled them out one by one and picked a bunch of lettuce leaves, "Sister Chen, let's go!"