1911-1930

Chapter 1911 Couple Night Talk 4

Feng Qingxue was so itchy that she shrank in the bed, "Xiaoyun is very busy, she may not be able to receive our letter, even if she does, it will be next year, and it is estimated that she has returned to China. You speak the truth."

"What's the matter? You tell me, I'll listen." Lu Jiang obeyed only his wife's orders.

Feng Qingxue talked about her experience in Shanghai, including selling gold and buying antiques, "You have some weight in your words now, is there any way to stop the outflow of cultural relics? It is enough for antiques to go abroad, at least to keep meaningful cultural relics in China, you have to wait. A few years later, the policy will end the export of cultural relics in 1986, and in ten years, I don't know how many thousands of documents have been shipped overseas."

Lu Jiang pondered for a moment, "It's a little difficult now, who has the energy to manage these things? But I'll try my best to come up with some necessary evidence to show the importance of cultural relics, maybe it will work."

Feng Qingxue expressed his understanding, "Okay, Adrian is in the capital, so he said that I heard what he said about the foreign market. Xiaoyun also sent me a letter, and also mentioned that the market of cultural relics and antiques in Hong Kong is nothing in our country. Ancient porcelain worth a few hundred or ten pieces can be auctioned for tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands in foreign countries, what a huge disparity!"

"The information you provide is very important, even if the country seeks foreign exchange, it will be considered." Lu Jiang already had an idea in his mind, "I will invite a few old comrades to drink and eat tomorrow, discuss together, and then jointly make suggestions to the country. "

In the hearts of these old comrades, the interests of the country are above everything else.

It has been nearly 30 years since the founding of the People's Republic of China. The development of the country is so slow that they worry about it. It has been stagnant for too long. Whether it is knowledge or technology, the pursuit of foreign exchange is also for the development of technology. Since it is also a sale, why not choose to sell at a high price and let it be State-run stores such as heritage stores and friendship stores sell to foreigners at low prices?

Yes, the price sold to foreigners is already very high in the eyes of ordinary people, just like Feng Qingxue buys a bowl for 300 yuan, and buys a bottle for 800 yuan, who doesn't think it is a sky-high price? But compared with the foreign market, it is a drop in the bucket.

Feng Qingxue kissed his cheek, "A Jiang, you are awesome!"

She likes Lu Jiang's heart for the country and the people. When encountering such a thing, the first thing that comes to her mind is not how much she makes, but how to reduce the country's losses.

Lu Jiang rolled over and pressed her down, "You can praise me in another way!"

Feng Qingxue was gagged by him, humming twice, pushing his shoulders but unable to push, and hated not reminding him to tell the children about getting up early at 5 o'clock to exercise, anyway, she couldn't get up.

Really can't help it? The snowflakes outside the window expressed disbelief.

It is said that Xiaobie wins the newly married, and the quarrel between the couple only subsided in the middle of the night.

At five o'clock the next day, Lu Jiang got up numbly and went upstairs to knock on the door to wake the children up.

Once you say you've exercised, don't break your promise.

"It's so early, it's so cold, it's terrifying." Lu Erxiong lay on the bed and couldn't remember, and screamed, "Dad, how can you be so early? We all get up at six o'clock for running at home with my eldest brother in winter."