851-860

Chapter 851 Seeing Jiang Wei for the First Time 4

Jiang Wei ate with satisfaction, "Sister-in-law, it's been a few months since I came to the army, and this is the best meal I've ever eaten!"

"You can eat more if you like it. You're welcome." Feng Qingxue brought Xi Bao a bun, and rolled some shredded green onion and shredded pork with Beijing sauce. It could be seen that the little guy ate it deliciously. , "When you're resting next time, you don't need Brother Lu to invite you. You can come by yourself. Usually, our family is a commonplace."

"Thank you, sister-in-law!" Jiang Wei smiled happily.

Although the troops are in charge of eating and living, and they are full, but the meals are not oily and watery, and most of them are simple meals. Unlike the officers, the recruits only have vegetarian dishes. After a training, their stomachs are empty.

At the same time, their wages are low and the supply is very limited. If they want to go to the service agency to buy something, they can't do anything.

Therefore, seeing the three meat and one vegetarian food on the table, full of color, fragrance, and flavor, Jiang Wei threw off his cheeks and put down his chopsticks like flying.

"Sister-in-law, you and Chief Lu's craftsmanship is really good, not worse than in a state-run hotel!"

Feng Qingxue smiled. This was because she was willing to put oil and salt as condiments. Of course, ordinary people's soups are not delicious.

Lu Jiang and Feng Qingxue often eat space food in private, very restrained, while Fubao eats less, and refuses to eat a few shredded potatoes and a few mouthfuls of minced meat and steamed eggs. Sheng out, only sour not spicy.

On the other hand, Xibao ate two fried buns with shredded pork in Beijing sauce.

The gap between the two brothers and sisters is here, so Xibao's resistance has always been good, while the skinny Fubao's physique is a little worse.

"The situation in the capital is getting more and more out of control, so I was kicked into the army by my grandfather, including the fourth and fifth. No one was able to stay in the capital." After eating and drinking, Jiang Wei started After complaining, he sighed, "Our brothers never thought of being in the army at all. How comfortable is it to live in the capital army compound? Who would have known such a rapid change."

"What was the situation in the capital when you left?" Feng Qingxue asked.

Jiang Wei was assigned here after recruit training. It was less than a month since he arrived here. He was in the capital during the chaos.

Jiang Wei thought about it for a while, and said truthfully: "It's very messy, people are panicking, and the academic world is either dead or hurt. We didn't expect this kind of thing to happen, and now I'm very lucky that grandpa has foresight. Although we didn't have bad intentions, we just wanted to follow The children of revolutionaries join in the fun and say they are very gregarious, but when this happens, they will never be cleansed for a lifetime."

"There is an old man in the family who has a treasure. Sometimes, it is not wrong to listen to the old man's words."

After listening to Lu Jiang's words, Jiang Wei agreed, "At that time, the capital was chaotic, and the military camp we were in was not peaceful, so the recruit training was hurriedly ended. I was assigned here, and I don't know about other things. already."

Even if he knows, he can't say, he understands the sense of proportion.

Feng Qingxue and Lu Jiang did not continue to ask questions, but when he left, chopped up the remaining pork head and mixed it and put it in an enamel bowl with a lid, and asked him to take it back to his comrades in the dormitory to taste.