1301-1310

Chapter 1301 Feelings of Adversity 5

After listening to Fubao's words, Xiong Xiong's hand that was about to push the cotton curtain back suddenly came back, and his big eyes rolled and turned.

"No milk powder?" He looked back at Fu Bao.

Fubao nodded, "Yes, there is no milk powder, and their own children don't have milk powder to drink, and they will definitely not give it to you."

Xiong Xiong's brows were drawn together, and he continued, "No food?"

"Yeah, I don't have a meal, and I don't have beautiful clothes to wear!" Fubao has learned a lot from his elders recently. He often sees other children's children without milk powder, delicious meals, and beautiful clothes and shoes.

Xiong Xiong walked back immediately, climbed to the chair and sat down, watching Xi Bao holding the enamel jar, stretched his head, "Big brother!"

"I'm drinking water." Xi Bao handed it to him to show him the Water inside.

Xiong Xiong didn't believe it, so he had to put his mouth up to take a sip, and found that it was really tasteless boiled water, so he took his head back.

"It's not sweet, it's not good to drink!" Xiong Xiong shook his head with a look of disgust, and everyone wanted to hit him to teach him a lesson.

Lu Tianzhi tied a braid to his sister and tied the red headband with a bow, "Okay!"

Fubao turned his face back and said sweetly, "Thank you, Brother Tianzhi!"

"you are welcome."

Guan Cheng saw this scene when he came in, he couldn't help laughing, patted the snowflakes on his body, and said to the east, "Auntie, my cousin Dachun and I dropped a fish basket in the river yesterday, and we're going over today. At first glance, there are several fish in it, and Uncle Dachun gave me his black fish, and I will make fish ravioli for my younger brother and sister at night, I think they all like it."

Other brigades still prohibit the common people from occupying collective property, but Wang Zhengguo prohibits it on the surface, and he has greeted the heads of each household in private. go out.

Everyone knows the truth of making a fortune in silence, so they are naturally very obedient, after all, it is of great benefit to them.

Feng Qingxue brought Dun Dun and Zhuang Zhuang out, "What kind of water is there in such a cold day? What should I do if it freezes?"

"It's not cold, and I didn't go into the water." Guan Cheng scratched his forehead, "The fish baskets in the small river are fished with iron hooks. I won't make fun of my body, and I didn't call my uncle into the water. By the way, Auntie, I want to go to the city tomorrow. Jiang He and Erya get married the day after tomorrow. They have a heavy burden on their lives. The next group of younger brothers and sisters have a tight life. Fried peanuts to entertain everyone, I want to go to the department store to buy two catties of high-grade toffee."

They don't have candy tickets in hand, they can only buy premium toffee.

Feng Qingxue disapproved of the tunnel: "I just saw it snowing outside from the window. There must be snow in the morning. Are you taking such a road into the city in the wind and snow? I'm not worried."

"Auntie..." Jiang He and Erya finally got married, they couldn't hold a wedding banquet, didn't they even prepare wedding candy?

Feng Qingxue glared at him, "I have already prepared the sugar cubes. When I asked your grandma Cuilan to buy disposal cloth last time, I asked my neighbors for their monthly allowance of half a catty of sugar, and bought several catties. Candy. I'm almost ready for Jiang He and Erya's clothes. You can take care of the children for me, I'll finish the last bit, and you can send it to them. It's a big joy like this once in a lifetime, so you can't take it lightly."