1761-1770

Chapter 1761 Collecting Stamps 2

"Where did it come from? Come on, where did it come from?"

Feng Qingxue has excellent eyesight. The piece in her hand is mutton fat jade. It is as white as the fat of a sheep. The texture is so tight that no structure can be seen. After playing, you can imagine how good it is.

She likes jade, always has.

Among the nephrites, I like Hetian jade the most, and among the jadeites I like jadeite. Although I also like the splendor and beauty of other jewelry, they cannot be compared with the first two, that is, the conditions in the previous life are limited and I have never been exposed to the best.

Lu Jiang knows his wife's hobbies well, so he will try his best to collect jade for her, "Isn't Huo Beiting always in the Kunlun Military Region? I asked him to collect it from the aborigines near the Kashi River in Yulong, and it took him several years to save so much. The jars are good, but some of the bad ones were not taken out in the box. I dared not let the third person know, and did not send the postal service until he returned to the capital to visit relatives last month. He had a two-month leave and we met. Leave it to me. He said that if he didn't meet me, he planned to send it here himself."

Feng Qingxue was particularly impressed by Huo Beiting. After all, he was the first group of Lu Jiang's comrades-in-arms to contact her, and she had given him food to save his life. For more than ten years, he had not broken letters.

The conditions over there are particularly difficult. Lu Jiang and Feng Qingxue send food supplies to Huo Beiting every year without interruption.

"Is Huo Beiting okay?" Feng Qingxue played with the oily jade, remembering that Huo Beiting got married ten years ago and married a medical soldier in the army. When they got married and had children, they sent a lot of things.

Lu Jiang sighed: "His wife died. She died last winter, leaving behind two children, a boy and a girl."

Feng Qingxue's hand suddenly stopped, and the hand holding the jade was white, almost the same color as the jade.

"Sacrificed? How could this be? What happened?" Huo Beiting's wife was about the same age as her, but she passed away in her thirties?

"She was one of the four medical soldiers who went over the mountains to promote health work and treat diseases to local residents. There was an avalanche on the way back, and none of them survived." Lu Jiang has become accustomed to it. From the beginning of the day, they knew that their lives were no longer theirs, and wars and accidents could happen at any time.

Feng Qingxue cherishes her life, but she admires any soldier who sacrifices his life regardless of his own safety.

"Where's the child? How was it arranged?" The child without a mother is pitiful.

Lu Jiang said solemnly: "Huo Beiting is busy with work, and it is common to see no one for ten days and a half months, so he took the opportunity of visiting relatives to send the children to their grandparents' house, and I asked my uncle to rent the set you rented when you were in school. The small yard was rented to them as one of the returns. Huo Beiting was responsible for the rent. His brother-in-law was very happy. I saw two children, one was eight and the other was six. The school that Fu Bao attended,"

Feng Qingxue sighed, life under the fence is not so easy, adults treat their children well, but people who have their own children, of course, put their children first in everything, and no one can say that they are wrong.

"If I have the opportunity to go to the capital, I often go to see the children." Feng Qingxue felt distressed for the two motherless children, "I will write a letter to Sister Xue Niang later, asking her and Brother Zheng to pay attention in secret, if the children can live well, We naturally don't say anything, if the child is bullied, we have to tell Huo Beiting no matter what."