1581-1590

Chapter 1581 The mother and son meet 2

Everyone understood the mother's longing for her son. After leaving the ward, Lu Jiang and his party moved to Feng Qingxue's office.

Rong Yuan's rank is not low, and Hu Lan's father has just passed away a few years ago. Their family has a house in the capital and has also installed a telephone, mainly to facilitate the search for his son.

According to the phone number given by Rong Yuan, after dialing the phone, Feng Qingxue said into the microphone, "Please pick up Comrade Hu Lan."

She's a woman, and it's easier to talk to Hu Lan.

After waiting for a while, Hu Lan's breathless voice sounded at the other end, "I am Hu Lan, may I ask who is this comrade?"

Feng Qingxue immediately smiled and said, "Hello, Comrade Hu Lan, I'm Feng Qingxue, the attending doctor of Rongyuan."

"Is Rongyuan injured again? Is it serious? I haven't heard of it. This kid has already told him that even if he joins the army, he has to be careful and don't let himself be hurt." Hu Lan was very worried, "I'm going to see him tomorrow. I'm just such a son. I can't find his brother. I don't want anything to happen to him."

Feng Qingxue was embarrassed to say that Rong Yuan was seriously injured, so she could only change the topic to the main topic, "Rong Yuan is raising, don't worry, I'm calling you today mainly to tell you good news. "

"For me, other than finding my son, nothing is good news."

Thinking of her son who had been missing for more than 20 years, Hu Lan wiped the corners of her eyes, her voice choked with sobs.

"That's the good news, Comrade Hu Lan."

Hearing these words suddenly, Hu Lan stood up suddenly, almost tore the telephone line, and said in a trembling voice, "Comrade, what did you say? What did you say? Did I hear it wrong?" Trust your ears.

"You heard that right, your youngest son is at our house now. He took off his shoes and let Rong Yuan verify the three moles on the sole of his feet."

Hu Lan covered her mouth and cried out, as if she had cried out the longing and grief she had accumulated for more than 20 years.

Feng Qingxue listened to her cry quietly, she knew it was crying with joy.

At this time, no matter how long the phone calls, the phone bill will not be overcharged, so many people often chat on the phone.

"I found it, I found it, thank God, he is safe and sound!" Hu Lan spoke with a heavy nasal tone, "You know what? Comrade Qingxue, when I couldn't find him, I was very nervous. I couldn't sleep all night long, I was very afraid to hear news from him, I was afraid that what I heard was bad news, because the country was too chaotic when he disappeared, and the chance of his survival was too small."

"I understand, I understand, Jiaoyang is by my side," Feng Qingxue said softly, "That child's name is Jiaoyang, Li Jiaoyang, please have a few words with him, if you can't meet immediately, say a few words. Words are good too."

Hu Lan grabbed the microphone tightly, "Okay, okay, okay!"

She was especially nervous because she had been separated from her child for too long, and she had no nurturing grace for her child. However, this nervousness disappeared instantly when the mother on the other end of the phone called.

Li Jiaoyang said softly: "Mom, my name is Li Jiaoyang. I'm fine. I've been fine since I was a child. Please take care of yourself."

Hu Lan cried again excitedly, "Hey, hey, my child, my child!"