721-730

Chapter 721 The Marriage Fell 2

What a sweet boy, what a sweet boy!

Seeing that the No. 3 leader's clothes were torn, he knew that the No. 3 leader had no money. He would not let him buy a cake for himself, but let his parents earn money to buy them. .

Such a good child was so frightened by Su Ping that his face was covered in tears and snot, and his courage was gone.

Pitiful.

A large group of people looked at Su Ping with condemnation.

When his face was scratched, Su Ping felt a lot of pain. Now that he has recovered, he doesn't feel any more with thick skin and flesh. Anyway, he is used to bumping.

So, when Xi Bao was talking to the head No. 3, Su Ping grabbed his mother's sleeve and shook it, "Grandma, the cream cake is so delicious, I want to eat it, and let the woman give it to me when I get home. She'll buy!"

Who that woman is is self-evident.

Apart from Bai Xue, there is no one else.

Hearing Su Ping's name for Bai Xue, and seeing that Su's mother didn't mean to correct at all, even the head No. 3 frowned. The head No. 3 was very polite, and he was very graceful. In his old age, he was still a handsome gentleman.

Mother Su followed her son into the city after his son's success. She didn't have much knowledge and was illiterate. She only looked at the two grandsons who had no mother in front of her and nodded her head, not paying attention to the expression of the head No. 3 at all.

Although everyone saw it, they didn't remind her what she meant. Who told the Su family to rely on Su Junshu to do so many unsightly things!

Head No. 3 came forward, and things naturally turned into big things and small things.

After Mother Su angrily left with her two grandsons, Guo Yan hurriedly came over to thank the head No. 3, "If it wasn't for you to come forward, I'm afraid things wouldn't be so easy to settle."

Chief No. 3 noticed the scratches on Wang Zhonghua's face, "What's wrong with this kid's face? Did you do it, Xibao?"

Xi Bao tore off his scarf and shook his head, "No, no, grandpa, he's a bad guy!"

Guo Yan smiled and said, "It's not Xibao, Xibao and Brother Zhonghua are very good." She never mentioned that Wang Zhonghua was scratched by Su Ping.

She doesn't mention it, some people talk too much.

"It was Su Ping who scratched, he was caught yesterday."

"Yesterday, Comrade Su said it was no big deal for the children to fight, and he watched happily. Today, when her grandson grabbed a cake and was caught by Xi Bao, it was a big thing. That's good."

"Poor Xibao, must be frightened? I didn't eat the whole cake that I brought."

Xi Bao immediately burst into tears, "My cake! My cake."

"Okay, okay, grandma will take you home and buy you a cake this afternoon, okay?" Guo Yan now doesn't know what Xibao's crying and laughing mean, so she touched his head, " Grandpa is very busy, don't disturb grandpa, grandma will bring you home to drink water and cook eggs for you."

Xi Bao waved his chubby hand at the head of No. 3, "Grandpa, bye! There's no more cakes, go home and eat eggs!"

Xu Shengli said loudly, "Xibao, eat one less egg, I'll get you something delicious when I go home!"

Xibao's response was that the little fat hand bowed behind his back, and that small appearance was so funny.

Xu Shengli fulfilled what he said, and ran to the house excitedly. Before anyone entered the door, the voice came first, "Grandma, grandma, where is the donkey that my aunt bought me yesterday? I want to give it to Xibao to eat."