871-880

Chapter 871

Zhu Yan loves her mother the most, and will not destroy other people's families no matter what.

Feng Qingxue knew about Zhu Yan's family situation. She was a root and Miaohong. Her father, Zhang Hongzhi, made great contributions during the Anti-Japanese War. He divorced her mother a few years after the founding of the People's Republic of China. The excuse was just as Zhu Yan said.

At that time, Zhu Yan was only three or four years old, and there were two older brothers on it.

Zhang Hongzhi was divorced after being awarded the title. He was awarded the title in five or five years, and the rank of colonel, and Zhu Yan was only sixteen years old now.

Zhu Yan's mother, Liu Xueyan, is a very ambitious woman. She did not give any of her three children to Zhang Hongzhi. Instead, she took the children and married her brother's brother, a middle-aged man who lost his wife and had no children. A widower, the child changed his surname to Zhu after him. Now the family is living happily. One of Zhu Yan's older brothers is a soldier and the other is a worker. They have long been married and have children. On the contrary, Zhang Hongzhi did not give birth to a son or a daughter after marriage. Zhu Yan felt Especially relieved.

"So I resolutely rejected Comrade Jin Hong. I didn't reply to the letter, for fear of leaving a behind. I told him, I said, you have a revolutionary partner, and you have two daughters who are fostered by sister-in-law Tian Ling. Home, as a husband, as a father, you have your own responsibilities, and I do not accept the pursuit of those who have a partner. Sister Xue, can I answer impeccably?"

"You are right, you answered very well!" Feng Qingxue praised.

Zhu Yan was happy for a moment, then her face fell, "I'm so scared now, I'm so scared that Comrade Jin Hong divorced Comrade Lu Zhaodi because of what I said, because I said that I would not accept the pursuit of someone with a partner. Don't you think I said this on purpose, wanting him to go after me after a divorce? If you really think so, then am I not the culprit?"

Feng Qingxue comforted: "It has nothing to do with you."

"Really? But my heart is always up and down."

"Those who want to divorce will make up 10,000 or 100,000 reasons, but they dare not admit the fact that they like the new and hate the old. If you accept Comrade Jin Hong's pursuit and they divorce, you need to take the main responsibility, but you refused, So no matter what Jin Hong does, it has nothing to do with you, so you don't have to have any psychological burden."

Zhu Yan patted her heart, "Sister Xue, I'm a little relieved to hear you say that, but Comrade Lu Zhaodi can do anything, I'm very afraid that she will make a scene when she finds out, and then I will definitely be Discredited."

"Lu Zhaodi? Isn't she deadlocked with Jin Hong now?"

"Stalemate? I don't know, I only heard that she went to find Comrade Cao Hongzhu." Zhu Yan said honestly.

"Cao Hongzhu?"

Lu Zhaodi is now at Li Shuitian's house, looking for Cao Hongzhu to find a way to report. She thinks that Cao Hongzhu has experience in reporting others, and she can learn from her to threaten Jin Hong.

What she said to Jin Hong could not threaten Jin Hong, so she had to use actions to warn Jin Hong.

You are unkind, I am unjust!

Under Li Shuitian's strict request, Cao Hongzhu did not cause trouble after taking revenge, but now hearing Lu Zhaodi's words, she suddenly felt a burst of excitement, and her face flushed with excitement.