911-920

Chapter 911 Visiting Relatives and Friends 10

A box full of seals and seal stones, not the imaginary gold and silver jewelry.

Feng Qingxue first picked out the seals and counted them. There were seventeen seals in total. Some were inscribed in yin, some in yang, some in seal characters, some in regular script, and some in running script, cursive script, etc. The engraved names were different.

There are white jade seals, copper seals, sapphire seals, and gold seals, but there is only one of each.

In addition, there are thirteen seals made by Tian Huangshi, Changshi Stone, Bahrain Stone and Qingtian Stone, four Changshi Stone, and three of the rest, which are dazzling.

There is also a pile of unfinished seal stones in the box, a total of thirteen pieces, including the four major seal stones.

"How much does this owner like seals? He has collected so many top-quality seal stones." The most valuable seal stone is the Chang Fossil. The best of the Chang Fossils are Dahongpao and Liu Guanzhang, both of which are in the box.

Lu Jiang looked at the names engraved on the seals. Eight of the seventeen seals were engraved with the word "Guan Kong".

"Guan Kong? Isn't that Acheng's grandfather?" Feng Qingxue blurted out.

Lu Jiang's face was solemn, "Yes, Acheng's grandfather was named Guan Kong, I remember it very clearly. Look, there are also his father's seals here. Although there are only two, the three words Guan Zhixuan are very clear."

Feng Qingxue held it in her hand and looked at it carefully, "It's Guan Kong and Guan Zhixuan. How could the seals of Grandpa Acheng and his father appear in the hidden compartment of the canopy bed that is now being raided? It's been more than ten years since the accident at the Guan family. Could it be that these things were not damaged after the house was raided, but fell into someone else's hands, and then that person had an accident and his home was raided, so they flowed into the junkyard? What a coincidence that we can accidentally find the customs Things at home. Look at the other things, are they closed at home?"

"I'll call Acheng first." Lu Jiang said.

"Come on. Since it is related to the Guan family, Acheng should be present."

Lu Jiang quickly called Guan Cheng over. After hearing the ins and outs, Guan Cheng threw himself on the table and grabbed one of the bloodstone seals engraved with Guan Kong, with tears in his eyes.

"Yes, it's my grandfather's and dad's seal, and it belongs to our family!" Guan Cheng's voice was a little choked, "I'm very impressed with this seal. It's my grandfather's favorite Changhua bloodstone. He told me about it. , has left me several seal stones, and when I grow up, I will engrave a seal for me personally. I was naughty when I was a child, and I often used my grandfather's seal dipped in cinnabar ink pad to stamp it everywhere. There were several big stamps on a lotus picture, and then I was spanked by my dad!"

Speaking of this, Guan Cheng looked at a loss, "But, I clearly remember that the house was raided that day, the seal stones and seals collected by grandfather were scattered all over the place, and a person who raided the house accidentally stepped on a seal and fell. Dad and grandpa's study are not together, the seals should not be mixed together, how can they be gathered together and put in the dark compartment of the canopy bed until the uncle and aunt find it?"

Lu Jiang pointed to the other small wooden boxes and small bags on the table, "Open it and see if it belongs to your family."

"It's been too long, and I was too young at that time, and I didn't have much impression of the things in the house before." Having said that, Guan Cheng still opened all the small bags and small wooden boxes according to his words.