Feng Qingxue continued: "Everyone is not allowed to buy more than five yuan, and the money from Grandma Hua Ye is not allowed."

No matter what you promise your child, you have to set a bottom line.

"Then can we buy something that costs more than five yuan together?" Zhuangzhuang asked suddenly.

Chapter 1952 Sudden 2

Feng Qingxue pondered for a moment, looking at her little son's black eyes with a hint of hope, her lips couldn't help but smile, and said with a smile: "Of course, but you need to ask the other party's consent, you can't force it."

Zhuang Zhuang cheered and pushed Dun Dun, "Third brother, we two together cost ten yuan, what do you like?"

"And me, I don't have anything I want to buy, so I can get 15 yuan." Although Fubao loves beauty very much and likes to wear new clothes the most, she knows what it means to be sensible, not to mention that the clothes in the Friendship Store are missing. It looks better than what she already owns, and as for jewelry, there is no jade bracelet that can compare to her own.

Ye Yan followed closely and said, "I don't want to buy either, so you can buy things for twenty yuan."

He lives in Lu's house, and he has never been interrupted for food and clothing, and he lives comfortably. His grandparents often ask them to eat, or give him food and play. There is really nothing he needs to buy.

Lu Erxiong gave a wow, blushing, and his expression was full of anger, "How can you do this!"

I only spend money for my brother, and I don't even mention him. He also wants to buy more than five yuan. That beautiful cream cake is priced at six yuan, which is really mouth-watering.

Zhuang Zhuang shrugged, "No way, the third brother has a good character!"

Hearing him say this, the adults all laughed and understood what he meant. Among the children, Dun Dun was the most unwilling, neither noisy nor noisy. This honest and honest mentality made everyone feel the most distressed.

Lu Erxiong waved his fist in anger. If it weren't for the strict family education and no fighting, he would have wanted to hit his brother's smirk.

At this moment, the Ye family's orderly rushed over to look for him, and before he had time to salute Feng Qingxue, he panted and said, "Hurry up... hurry back. Comrade Guo asked me to come to you, saying that the current head of the art troupe, Li, is going up. The report said that Comrade Feng Qingyun had lived in a capitalist country for a long time, and that he had been contaminated with the bad atmosphere of capitalism. If he appeared on the stage to perform programs for the military and civilians, it would not have a good impact. Therefore, it was suggested that the army should open Comrade Feng Qingyun. Send out the troops, so as not to be effective."

When the group heard it, their color changed suddenly.

Feng Qingxue hurriedly asked, "What else did Aunt Ye say?"

The orderly who came to report the letter thought for a while and replied, "The other Comrade Guo didn't say anything, just let me come to you and Comrade Feng Qingyun to go home quickly. I heard that the above is going to investigate."

"I just said, the current head of the art troupe doesn't like me, why did Head Bai ask her to replace her?"

"It's all for now and then. Speaking of which, you have responsibilities yourself. It's not a sin to like to dress up. I understand your pursuit of beauty, but even knowing that the troops are strictly managed, you dress up like that and come in swaggeringly. They won't look for you. Whose trouble are you looking for? Right now, I am worried about the troll who is not in his early stage!"