Chapter 1932 The Good Will Not Come 5

Before Feng Qingxue asked, Lu Erxiong asked, "Which big bad guy harmed Grandpa Zhou? I'll kill him!"

In those two years in his hometown, the one he admired most was Grandpa Zhou!

Grandma Ye touched the top of his head, "Didn't you learn to bike? Why didn't you learn it?"

"I've learned it, and it's getting dark. I want to go home for dinner." Lu Erxiong waved his little black hand, "Grandma Ye, tell me quickly, who killed Grandpa Zhou."

"There's nothing to say, it's just ungrateful. Li Chaoying and Li Chaomei wanted a good job when they were young, but your grandfather Zhou didn't want to show favoritism, so they hated it. Later, when your grandfather Zhou was investigated, Li Chaoying was the first to join Li Chaomei and several other men and women made up charges for your Grandpa Zhou, and in order to show their position and cut ties with your Grandpa Zhou, they changed their names, changed their surnames, and hid the past, but in the end they couldn't hide from the eyes of God."

If it wasn't for the fear that Tang Xin would cause trouble for Ye Yan in the future, Ye Zhengjun would find out, and Grandma Ye wouldn't know about it.

However, Grandma Ye didn't want to talk more about this matter, and the topic quickly turned to Feng Qingxue, "Your dress is so beautiful, look, all the women passing by are looking at you, when did you do it? "

"I know!" Lu Erxiong raised his hand voluntarily, "Aunt Chen made it for my mother."

Ye Yan pushed the bicycle and followed behind, looking at Feng Qingxue, who had attracted much attention, nodded and said, "Aunt Lu looks good in clothes, but it's not necessarily the case with other people. They don't have Aunt Lu's white skin and Aunt Lu's temperament. ."

"Why don't you call me mom this time?" Feng Qingxue looked back and smiled.

Ye Yan was stunned for a moment, then overjoyed, "Can I still call mother?"

"Of course, I won't be a mother casually." Feng Qingxue was two steps behind and walked side by side with him, "So, Yanyan, would you like to be my and your Uncle Lu's godson?"

"Yes, yes!" Ye Yan nodded fiercely, with an unbelievably bright smile.

Grandma Ye's smile was also very bright, "I was thinking about the time to talk to Lao Ye to personally worship you and Lu Jiang as godparents. Before I said anything, you opened your mouth first."

Feng Qingxue smiled and said, "Who speaks differently? I have many filial sons, and I take advantage."

"Only after raising children can you know the hard work of raising children. You have to worry about food, clothing, housing, transportation, and education. How can you say that you are taking advantage of it, and it is our old couple who are taking advantage of it, and my grandson is placed in front of you to support it. Throwing away the shopkeeper, Ye Yan hasn't seen his father for two years, right?"

"Does a photo count?" Ye Yan asked.

Grandma Ye was almost speechless, "Of course not, I'm talking about real people, real people."

"Oh, that means I haven't seen a real person for two years. If he hadn't remembered to send me money, things and photos, I would have forgotten what he looked like." He had the opportunity to take a vacation last year, and he went to rescue and relief again.

Grandma Ye shook her head and said, "your dad is also big-hearted. I'm not afraid that you will ignore him when you grow up."

"It doesn't matter, living with my dad is not as good as it is now." Ye Yan expressed his satisfaction with the current situation. He has a brother, younger brothers, and a beautiful and lovely sister. He is extremely grateful for the fight with Shen Feng back then. Although it caused his father to lose a hundred dollars.