Lu Jiang and Feng Qingxue looked at each other and smiled.

The two of them not only traveled around Wucheng, but also went to the capital under the guise of visiting relatives and friends during short-term vacations. Then they dug, and also used high-priced goods and money for grain and oil materials to collect a lot of old items.

Time flies by while they are working and Taobao, and 76 years have passed in a blink of an eye.

Chapter 1822 Qingxue Returns Home 1

This year was the most unsettled year since the founding of the People's Republic of China, as much as the sky and the earth were torn apart.

Before the Spring Festival comes, the bad news comes first.

Lu Jiang was in the capital at the time. After two or three months, Feng Qingxue didn't see him. Occasionally, he could hear his tired voice on the phone, and hung up after a few words.

Feng Qingxue knew that some things could be undone, and some things could not be salvaged. She could only guard the rear and appease her family.

For the sake of the family and the country, Lu Jiang moved forward with difficulty without turning back.

Most of the news of the Wanglou Brigade was obtained from the radio and newspapers, and the more detailed part was that Zhao Anbang brought Lu Fu and Zhou Fengchu two old men, one after another, one after another, without anyone responding at all.

Maybe the sky is high and the emperor is far away. Although the people of the Wanglou brigade feel confused and depressed due to the collapse of the sky and the earth, they need to continue to live, and they soon pack up their grief and return to calm.

The weather had little effect on the Wanglou Brigade, and summer was another bumper harvest.

Thanks to the use of fertilizers, the per-mu yield of wheat has doubled directly. The full-grained wheat has been moved into the granary, and the villagers are laughing so hard that they don't have to go hungry this year. It's great!

Father Lu and Xibao were very worried about Lu Jiang and Feng Qingxue, who were on the front line of rescue and disaster relief at this moment.

When they handed over the public rations, Lu Jiang, who was located in the capital, defied the public opinion and explained the impending crisis with the information from various investigations. Withstood the pressure from the outside world, he arranged the local garrison to focus on prevention, and evacuated and transferred most of the people in a timely manner. The country has saved huge losses and countless lives, and Feng Qingxue has led the medical team to the front line to save lives and help the wounded.

When it comes to the two of them, Lu Feng, who sings and sings, everyone gives a thumbs up.

At the beginning of the year, Lu Jiang was promoted to the level expected by everyone. He was the deputy commander of the Capital Military Region. After this incident, he was directly transferred from deputy to regular. Now he is in an important position, assisting the chief, and presiding over the work of the military.

After the grief, the conspiracy was completely smashed, and the whole country rejoiced.

Wang Zhengguo directly arranged for someone to slaughter pigs and slaughter sheep to cook a large pot of vegetables to celebrate.

The old men and the old ladies who were sent to the Wanglou Brigade all put on their cleanest and best clothes and walked out of the earthen house where they had been trapped for many years. Yellow flowers bloomed on their old faces, their eyes were bright, and they were full of energy, as if they were many years younger. .