Lu Tianzhi laughed until his stomach hurt. He lowered his head and asked Zhuang Zhuang, "Do they often do this? Next time, you can consider asking your aunt to make you different clothes so that you won't wear them wrong."

Zhuang Zhuang spread his hands, "Second cousin, you can ask fourth brother, I'm not the roundworm in his stomach."

"I didn't do it on purpose!" Even if it was intentional, he would not admit it. Lu Erxiong ran out angrily. Lu Tianzhi was afraid that he would not know the way, so he quickly chased after him. Before leaving, he did not forget to tell Xibao to take care of Dun Dunhe. Zhuangzhuang, and Ye Yan.

Chapter 1792 This is not what it used to be 4

As Lu Erxiong ran out of the house, the Lu family courtyard suddenly became lively.

Father Lu and Cheng Baoguo and their husbands were getting old and feeling light, and got up early to exercise. Xiaomiao went out for a few laps and came back, punched in the yard, and did not slack off because of leaving the army.

"Old comrade, how do you have breakfast? I'll cook." Xiao Miao asked the head of the family.

Although Father Lu didn't often go to the army compound where his son and daughter-in-law lived, he was used to the presence of orderlies and said hurriedly: "Yesterday everyone helped to steam more than 100 two-heel noodle rolls in five large pots, and baked a large pot of them. Sweet potato noodles and pancakes, just boil some porridge and make some rolls in the morning. There are ready-made pickles at home, cut them up and fry them with lard. Xibao, Xibao, come and help uncle. "

Xibao responded and led Ye Yan and his two younger brothers out.

Wang Cuilan rolled up her sleeves, "I'll come, you guys say your own words."

Cook porridge, distill rolls, stir-fry pickles, and according to Xibao's instructions, take out two large bowls of candied garlic from the jar.

The garlic grown in the private plots, when it is not fully mature, grow tender garlic, peel off the old skin, and soak it in sweet and sour for more than half a year. The pickling is very delicious, and the smell is enough to make people drool.

Simple and quick.

Miao Fengqin came over, holding a cooked salted duck egg in an enamel bowl, and when she saw the food on the table, she looked at Father Lu in amazement, "The children came back after a long time, so I gave them these? Fortunately, they came here when they were young. Not staying at home for a long time."

Before Father Lu opened his mouth, Xi Bao stepped forward and took over with a smile, "It's called being a superior person while suffering."

Miao Fengqin glared at him, "I don't believe this sentence, who likes to suffer? In the past, the standard of living was low, and there was no way to fill the stomach. Now life is getting better and better, your brother and sister. You have lived with your parents since you were a child, and you were raised with rice and water, so you told them to eat this, and you mustn't scare them so much that they would never go back to their hometown."

Although I visited the Wanglou Brigade when I was a child, Fubao and the triplets had no memory of her, nor did they remember her. They looked at her curiously with watery eyes, only Lu Erxiong nodded in agreement, he liked to eat Big meat, do not like to eat pickles.

Cheng Baoguo smiled and said, "No one can afford to eat rice and noodles. In the army compound, several children often eat porridge and pickles."

Miao Fengqin knew that Cheng Baoguo had stepped down from the position of the leader of Huaihai City. Although her attitude was respectful, the look on her face showed that she did not believe this sentence at all.