They expressed their determination with all their might, and never flinched because of the need to go to the front line from beginning to end. Feng Qingxue was secretly ashamed by the awe-inspiring uprightness of her body, and she did not have such a high level of consciousness.

Feng Qingxue pays great attention to health care, and breakfast is indispensable. Without breakfast, she asked the staff for a cup of hot milk.

Chapter 1672 Journey to the South 4

The two guards prepared a lot of food for her. Fearing that she would be hungry on the road, Feng Qingxue took out a few boiled eggs in the space while pretending to take something from the package, and invited the two chiefs first. He said that he had eaten before inviting the fellow doctors. Most of them had eaten. Only Minglan didn't eat, so she drank milk and ate eggs and biscuits with her to relieve hunger.

The journey is very long, and everyone is not constrained by the high weight of the two old chiefs.

Some continued the previous discussions, and some directly talked to the old chief and asked about the situation of the naval forces.

This is also a characteristic of the times, because the old chiefs often received workers, peasants, soldiers and students, and because most of the chiefs came from poor backgrounds, they did not have a condescending attitude when receiving people.

Ding Guofeng sat next to Feng Qingxue, "Are your dad and Xibao okay? Haitiantian is talking about Xibao."

After returning to the capital, he finally understood the luck of his grandfather and grandson. When others were sent to various places, how many of them did not suffer?

Therefore, Ding Guofeng is more and more grateful for the help of the Lu family.

"It's good, they're all in Wucheng. I set off non-stop after receiving the transfer order. I didn't have time to say goodbye to them. I don't know if they will be angry when I go back." Feng Qingxue replied with a smile, "I didn't expect you to go too. South China Sea, it seems that the situation is very serious!"

Ding Guofeng nodded and said, "Yes, if the enemy does not withdraw, the fight will definitely start."

It was indeed a fight, Feng Qingxue thought.

The speed of the aircraft now is not as fast as it was decades later, and it was already evening when it arrived at the Southeast Military Region.

Different from the cold weather in Wucheng and the capital, the climate in the Southeast Military Region is very warm.

The sun hasn't set yet, the warm sun shines on his face, blending with the waves in Feng Qingxue's eyes.

Feng Qingxue raised her hand to block the sunlight, and saw that her colleagues were shouting heat, and hurriedly took off their military coats and padded jackets. They were wearing their jackets, but they couldn't take off the heavy cotton pants immediately, which made them feel very embarrassed and sweaty.

Feng Qingxue calmly took off his military coat and padded jacket, folded it and put it into a bag that was much heavier than before departure, revealing the white shirt inside with a sky blue cashmere vest, fresh, clean and beautiful.

When taking care of her grooming and clothes in the bathroom before boarding the plane, she took into account the weather in the south. The tops were underwear, shirts and vests, cotton jackets, coats and military coats. She took off the cotton pants underneath, and the cashmere pants were now worn on her body. It's a little hot, but bearable, if it's colder, just add a coat over your upper body, it's convenient anyway.