Feng Qingxue is relatively relaxed now, her work is on the right track, she has time to continue her studies, and she has time to care for her children.

At the beginning of the spring of this year, Feng Qingyun returned to the capital with the group, preparing to study abroad. Luo Xiuxiu also returned to the capital to continue school after the rumors subsided, and took away a few basic Chinese medicine books. Feng Qingxue and Lu Jiang sent the triplets to the school. When the school goes to kindergarten, Zhu Lei only needs to be responsible for picking up the children's laundry, cooking and cleaning. Cheng Baoguo and Wang Cuilan and his wife, Lu's father and grandson, returned to Huaihai City before the busy farming season.

Chapter 1622 The first meeting of aunt and nephew 2

In the blink of an eye, summer ends and autumn arrives.

Wucheng borders both Inner Mongolia and the Northeast. The summer is relatively short, and the autumn comes, and the cold is very fast. There is no such thing as a tiger in autumn.

Feng Qingxue did not wear a coat, and added a sky blue wool V-neck waistcoat to the white shirt.

Shirts and waistcoats are common styles, but they look fresh and charming when they are worn on her body. Lu Jiang glanced at them again and again.

With that look, Feng Qingxue's face was red and her heart was beating.

"What are you looking at?" Feng Qingxue sneered at him, her hair that was just washed and wiped with a towel until it dripped.

This hair is black and beautiful, like satin, and its length reaches the waist. Even if it is troublesome to wash, and it often freezes in winter, she is reluctant to cut it. The length continues to increase.

Lu Jiang also couldn't put it down, and was about to touch her hair when Lu Erxiong rushed in from the door shouting.

"Mom, do you have anything to eat? I'm starving to death!"

Ye Yan and Fubao walked slowly behind with Dundun and Zhuangzhuang. Four schoolbags, big and small, were all hanging on Ye Yan's body. They were talking and laughing. 

Ye Yan and Fubao are older, they don't need parents to pick them up to and from school, but they take their younger brother to and from school together.

In this way, Zhu Lei also relaxed a lot.

There was no danger in the army compound, and the school was not far from home, so Lu Jiang and Feng Qingxue gradually felt relieved.

Feng Qingxue didn't answer Lu Erxiong's words, she went to pick up Ye Yan's schoolbag first, "You kid, aren't you tired of carrying so many schoolbags?"

"Not tired!" Ye Yan said honestly, "Fu Bao and I just put a few books and a stationery box in our schoolbag, and the triplets only put a few comic books, not tired at all, really! "

He was afraid that Feng Qingxue would not believe it, and finally increased his tone.

"Even if you're not tired, you can't carry schoolbags for them." Feng Qingxue turned to teach her daughter, Dundun, and Zhuangzhuang, "Do your own business, don't bother Brother Ye Yan, do you know?"

Fubao nodded obediently, "Look, brother Ye Yan, am I being disciplined? Don't carry my schoolbag for me in the future."

Ye Yan smiled indifferently, "It's alright, my aunt didn't discipline you, she just cares that I'm tired! I'm a brother, isn't it a matter of course to take a schoolbag for my brother and sister? If my dad sees that I won't help you take the Schoolbag, if you don't help my brother with the schoolbag, he will definitely call me not a good brother!"