Feng Qingxue didn't refuse, pulled Luo Xiuxiu and Lu Erxiong to sit down together, and said with a smile, "Tie Niu, don't you have a mission today and don't need training? What are you doing in the city?"

Tie Niu is a soldier under Rong Yuan. He often cooks for Rong Yuan, and it is convenient to take care of Rong Yuan.

Chapter 1592 

Tie Niu smiled and said: "We just completed a task two days ago, and the team gave us two days off, so we came to the city for a walk, but found that there were not as many things as our troops, so we came empty-handed. , go back empty-handed. Sister-in-law, who is this woman next to you? We have never met. "

The half face that was exposed under the scarf was really beautiful. Bai Shengsheng was so beautiful, and she was very handsome. Except for the younger brothers and sisters of Doctor Feng and Rong Battalion Commander, they had never seen a more beautiful lesbian than her.

Feng Qingxue slapped him on the arm.

After Tie Niu gave up his seat, he stood beside Feng Qingxue and received such a slap without hindrance, "Sister-in-law!"

"This is the daughter of our old friend's house, unlike all of you who are thick-skinned and rough, she came to live with me for a while, you stinky brats are not allowed to go back and talk nonsense, or come to me next time for medical treatment, Give you a few more stitches."

"Don't talk nonsense, don't talk nonsense, promise not to talk nonsense!" Tie Niu sealed his mouth.

Just kidding, there are so many people in the army, and there are children from the big courtyard who join the army every year. What should I do if they are eyeing this little girl?

Even though they all have a favorable opinion of the little girl, they know in their hearts that the little girl's family is definitely not ordinary, and it is not something that the grassroots soldiers from the countryside can dream of.

Lu Erxiong had already taken apart the paper wrapping the donkey roll, and there were only eight pieces of donkey roll in it.

"Er Xiong, why don't you eat it?" Luo Xiuxiu found that he was biting his lower lip, and his expression was very distressed.

"Too many people, not enough points!" I thought that there were only my mother and sister around, and they would definitely not eat, and then give them all to themselves, but now I see a large group of people, all of them are brothers in the army, if you don't give them, they will definitely be sad, Lu Erxiong is about to cry, his donkey rolls, and finally he can roll on the donkey that eats more than his brother, sister and brother.

When Feng Qingxue heard this, a feeling of relief suddenly surged in her heart.

Before you know it, the most naughty Lu Erxiong is also sensible, so there is a reason why everyone likes him, right?

"Mom won't eat." Feng Qingxue said.

Luo Xiuxiu followed closely and said, "Er bear, I don't eat it either."

How come Tie Niu and a few people don't understand what Er Xiong means? He jokingly said: "Er Xiong, we are adults, adults don't eat the things that children eat, you eat them yourself!"

"Donkey rolls, delicious donkey rolls!" Lu Erxiong said seriously.

"We know it's a donkey rolling, but we don't like to eat it, so Er Xiong can eat it by himself."

The donkey rolled and was placed on Feng Qingxue's lap by Lu Erxiong. He grabbed one with each hand and swept his eyes over everyone, "You don't eat it, it's not that I don't give it."